Clothing Vs. Accessories

accessories are great.. and all the more if they are unique and interesting

but you are not truly living imo if you don't apply this to your clothes :P because there is so much variety in weight and texture and feel in different fabrics ... to have experience in this, maybe you won't even go back to relying on accessories
maybe simple clothes are more private
only the wearer knows what special about it
because their skin is the one gliding over it...
but an accessory is much more in your face
I second this. ^_^

I value clothe over accessories any any time.. Well mostly. I think gius said it the best - clothe are more private.
In addition I'm not that much of an accessories person so I actually think that I get more value for my money - when I buy a special piece of clothing, say a lace dress, a pair of leather pants etc. etc. Especially since I don't have the money to splurge on both..
There are still so many ways you can take that special piece if you have your basics covered..

Last edited by a moderator:
clothing -> investment piece, something basic, something versatile

accessories -> the icing / the DRAMA, something bold and cheap ( hahaha ) something you can throw away / toss around / modify once it goes out of fashion ( except for shoes & handbags - those are INVESTMENT )

^ well, don't you think shoes and handbags are KEY accessories?

I feel that cheap accessories can kill a nice, designer (given.. nice) outfit.

But I cheap but cute outfit can look AAA hot with great accessories.

wow i didnt know anyone thought about that the way i do. i sometimes dress very simply, as in all aa and then i accesorize the **** outta myself!

i can't be bothered accessorizing half the time...too much effort!

Definitely accessories for me. I have loads and loads of jewelry and very unique vintage bags so most people don't realize I am wearing the same clothes. I don't care if I wear the same dress twice in a week, but I have to change up my earrings for sure!

Accessories definatley make every outfit....I´m all about shoes bags etc. You can make a white shirt and jeans looks fabulous only with the right accessories!!! I think you can make a cheap piece of clothing look very good and expensive with the right bag, shoes....

I think is both just as equally important, accessories compliment your outfit and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->