• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dark Denim

softgrey said:
yep- i saw a pair of acne's that were RIDICULOUSLY high waisted...

soft, or was it scarlett johansson in those fugly imitation of christ jeans you did see? :innocent:

scarlett.jpg

pic via vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I love dark denim...

Men Prada had great dark denim jeans...

Baizilla said:
^ :lol:

I would definitely like to see someone wearing them on the street... they look utterly unflattering and painful to wear.

Believe me, you don't wan't to see that, and that does come from somebody who has... It's just silly when the breasts hangs over the zipper. :blink:

ludde said:
I think they look great on women, for all I know the fit is unisex. My friend tried it on and she looked great in them, there's some stretch in them. But I suppose it's depending on how you're body looks, how the jeans fit.

Did anybody say HIGH waist..?

http://caliroots.com/data/product/images/5218200663121082348790_L.jpg

Totally ridiculous..

It took me a while to figure out what was going on in that picture!!! :lol:

On a side note, I love dark denim!! It looks so much classier than the lighter ones!! I just got a bargain on a pair of dark blue skinnies and they're amazing!! :heart:

I've always worn dark denim... I really prefer it to lighter-washes, which I generally steer clear of :heart:

^ same here, i never ever went for the washed/distressed jeans and now i'm simply too happy to see dark jeans everywhere..

Diesel has two real cool skinny dark jeans 'designs' for fall, i'm getting the more 'high waisted' myself

Lena said:
^ same here, i never ever went for the washed/distressed jeans and now i'm simply too happy to see dark jeans everywhere..

Diesel has two real cool skinny dark jeans 'designs' for fall, i'm getting the more 'high waisted' myself
How much are they? :flower:

ohhaud said:
i think you may be talking about these softgrey?

& it may be a matter of height? i have them and they come up to right below my bellybutton....although i am 5'11, so perhaps that is why?

( from acnejeans.com )

i can't tell if those are the same ones...

5'11"...:o...lucky you!....:P

omg stella---i have that image burned into my memory for all time...
:sick::sick::sick:...
and i wish i didn't...
:yuk::ninja:

:lol:...

so sorry softgrey. will you please forgive me? pleeeeaseee...? :P

@ cutxpaste: these DO look like mom jeans! absolutely! they qualify for the 2006 supersevere fashion crimes award :mohawk:

^:rofl: I saw that commercial on SNL!!! :lol:

Fiancee, I didn't like the idea of denim dresses at first, but Morgane's is :heart:.:wub: Great find!

i love dark denim. thank goodness there's a thread!

my most recent dark denim purchase was a pair of true religion billy jeans in rinse. i love them!

not so scarlett's jeans though..... hope that trend doesn't catch on!

at Diesel they have two versions of dark low waist, i'll sure go for the 'higher' low-waist version which is also a bit wrinkled , it doesnt look like mom's jeans, not at all

sphagnum.esplanade said:
I love good quality dark jeans and Lee do a great reasonable priced skinny pair which fit really well. I've stopped buying so much dark denim though as i'm not too fond of the faded wash that gradually comes out after a few goes with the laundry machine.

thanks for the info...
i have never seen them in stores though...:ermm:...

^ Lee, Levis, Wrangler and Carhartt all have totally separate lines for Europe (and in some cases, Japan, Australia and New Zealand are yet other, different lines.)

hahhahah ...thelma and louise jeans ...thats the thing with high waisted if they are tapering...your going to look like a soccer mom in her dodge van ...lol

I love dark denim, it's very chic IMO and also very versatile and easier to match. IMO it goes good with basically everything. RIght now I love straight leg dark jeans ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->