Fall/Winter 11.12 Runway Music

I loved the incorporation of the Black Swan soundtrack at Jean Paul Gaultier.

Last edited by a moderator:

can someone id the first song for me...its driving me crazy.... PLEASe and THANK YOU.........:wink:

Does anyone know by chance the orchestra music starting at 1:28 ?

^^The background music is called "18+/Drawl/Demo". However, I do not know what the poem is that is being whispered by the woman in the video.

^^^ The Prada version is so much more poetic and sensual. I hope we can find a full length track of it! :heart:

Does anybody have an idea where the words whispered in Prada campaign video come from? I'm one hell of an addict right now.

This is kind of a difficult request but I've searched and searched and can't find it anywhere, does anybody know who did the Jeremy Scott fall 2011 runway music? I can't find any videos online with the original song, but the one that played on fashion television?

I don't if it's required, but i want to know the song at Nina Ricci, if someone could ID or upload it, any of both i'd be really thankful

I don't if it's required, but i want to know the song at Nina Ricci, if someone could ID or upload it, any of both i'd be really thankful

same here :smile: it was a beautiful soundtrack and previous posts dont have the songs from the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina Ricci soundtrack:

The Way Up - Wim Mertens
Journey For A Traveller - Nils Frahm & Anne Muller
Said And Done - Nils Frahm
Duktus - Nils Frahm
Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH :flower: I WAS DESPERATE ABOUT THIS SOUNDTRACK, THE FIRST SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL... THANKS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->