Fall/Winter 11.12 Runway Music

Thanks so much for Nina Ricci. It's such a beautiful soundtrack, although I'm not liking the use of Naked Eye in the finale. As much as I love this song, it just doesn't fit rest of the composition and doesn't do much for the collection either.

It's a gorgeous piece anyway :heart:

I was about to comment the same thing, the last song of the piece is aweful. In fact i would've stayed with only the first song :heart: Than you again
Posted via Mobile Device

Does somebody have the Bottega Veneta womenswear soundtrack? The one wuith Dernier Domicile Connu. It's a masterpiece, yet it's impossible to find :/

Please, can anybody help me with the Max Azria Soundtrack? Any of the 3 songs? Tia :flower:

Does anyone know the playlist of Giambattista Valli HC F/W 11.12?

I'm not familiar with classic music, but the modern song was "Get the Hell Out" by Nine Horses.

Gareth Pugh F/W 2011-12

I love that the show started with Kylie Minogue's "Confide In Me" (first 55 seconds), even though we can't actually hear Kylie singing. Once there was a period in my life when Kylie's music was playing non-stop in my room, so I was really amazed when I heard this song in Gareth's show ^_^

That was SS 2012, I'm talking about the disaster collection :P
I want the soundtrack hahaa

Oops ! Error .. here you go

Love is the drug by Grace Jones
Pull up to the bumper by Grace Jones
I've seen that face before by Grace Jones
La vie en rose by Grace Jones

Jean Charles de Castelbajac fall 11/12

Anyone knows the soundtrack of this collection? thanks in advance

Another piece from Lanvin composition was Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers :heart:

@ 0:20

Does anybody have the mp3 of Emilio Pucci fall/winter 2011 show? I remember someone on soundcloud had the HQ version of that but maybe they deleted it already. :(

^ I second this!^ or at least the HQ show to rip it from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->