Gianfranco Ferré S/S 2008 : Freja Beha Erichsen by David Sims

I think I'm gonna like it. It looks simple, but strong, and not really boring, well at least to me, and I love Freja so just with her I'm happy! :heart:

Prada, Calvin, Balenciaga ... Gianfranco Ferre? TI's been hearing the buzz, first in the form of the upcoming men's show in January that the Ferre label was about to be refashioned as the epitome of au courant hipness. The hippest male models on the face of the earth, as thin, young and androgynous as possible were being canvassed by a very blue chip casting director. Then today at lunch I picked up the buzz that Karl Templer and Fabien Baron have been harnessed to remake and remodel the branding of Ferre. That certainly explains Major's Egle as shot by David Sims for the SS08 campaign. Which means you should brace yourself for a rush of glossy mag raves about the cool new Ferre taste point. Wonder if it'll be a hit on the sales floor...Also Caroline Poznanski formerly of Next has just ascended to the throne of director of the editorial Women's board at Ford NY. Seems someone went shopping with their cash infusion...And model watchers posted outside the Meisel studios in NY and LA can stop spying now. Mr Meisel is done shooting for the year as of this weekend we hear. No more campaigns, no more editorials, no more Italian Vogue. Its a wrap as they say. Back on the agency front...are you done with your FW 08 show package yet? Women's Chris Gay has his locked. Paul Rowland was in Milk Studios for much of October and November lensing Supreme's . NY Model's has their vision worked out and TI's glimpsed them all. Can't wait to see them hit the desk in Jan! But there's a much needed vacation to savor first.

I think it is Freja
but this is not the actual campaign

This is so confusing. :lol:
It looks like Freja in the ad and it was reported that it was Freja. I think that Egle was probably booked for it,but somehow it never went throught. :unsure:

a.)theimagist is wrong
b.)this is not the campaign
c.)it is Egle and not Freja in the picture
d.)Elge was supposed to be in the ad
e.)Freja and Egle share it

But that would also mean that wwd reported it wrong too. The features really look like Freja, but it is hard to say with the image we have.

This is so confusing :P I really hope it's Egle...
And to add to the confusion, I think the pic itself looks like Suvi or Malgosia :P

I love the simplicity but her Balenciaga and Chanel ads were better.

In the article from wwd it said that it was a 'transitional ad campaign,' but I still think that it is the actual campaign.

Sims is one of my favorites but I think this brand is not for him!

Testino'd worked very well the last campaigns, specially SS07..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->