Gucci S/S 2007 : Freja Beha Erichsen and Milana Bogolepova by Craig McDean

Whoever said this campaign makes you sleepy...you're 100% right :lol: Even though the colors of the collection were so vibrant, they've been toned down immensely in these photographs. It's really too bad!

kochie - May I ask in which magazine did you find the ad above my post? Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yourbestfriend said:
Reminding me of the campaign with Natasha Poly, but with European boys instead of Brazilian, as well as the red background. I gotta say I like this one, especially without Snejana.

That was what I was thinking... Natsha/Romulo/Javier for S/S 05 I believe it was.

I prefer those, but that could just be because I prefer Alexandra F's designs and Natasha Poly's face. :P

^Joao Vellutini and not Romulo, actually ^_^ But yes, the resemblence between those ads and these is definitely there!

KhaoticKharma said:
That was what I was thinking... Natsha/Romulo/Javier for S/S 05 I believe it was.

I prefer those, but that could just be because I prefer Alexandra F's designs and Natasha Poly's face. :P

I believe Romulo was with Solange for Fall 2005.

You're welcome :smile:

Hmm...on second thought, in order to do that particular ad justice, I think I should actually scan the entire thing.

Scanned by me

Despite what anyone might say about the other details, you have to admit that the patterns/illusions resulting from mirror effect are rather magnificent ^_^

A bunch from frillr.com

Gucci-Spring-2007.preview.jpg

Gucci-Spring-2007--2.preview.jpg

Gucci-Spring-2007--8.preview.jpg

Gucci-Spring-2007--3.preview.jpg

Gucci-Spring-2007--4.preview.jpg

^ it`s actually from the off Gucci site
here are bigger
ripped by me from Gucci.com

I'm not too fond of these ads mainly because the clothes are simply hideous but I love the model casting :wub:

I love Freja and Mathias but the ads are quite boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->