MaxMara S/S 2007 : Vlada and Lara by Craig McDean

i think i saw another one of these ad's that's not posted here! it's in the US Vogue 03/07 i think... ?!

Hopefully new:
Picture14.png

lebook.com

Since quite a number of their designs are so wearable and comfortable and fun, I wish they used more silk and wool and cotton and linen and rayon and mohair... with a little spandex for durability and movement. I have found that there is too much synthetic material in Max Mara clothes, generally speaking.

I'm absolutely hypnotized by Lara in these ads. I Googled her and thought - can this be the same girl? Red hair with faint eyebrows? Whoever cast her brunette with the dark bold eyebrows gets an A+. Absolutely stunning.

Thanks so much to the scanners... especially you Faith Akiyama :flower:

Ignatius said:
I'm absolutely hypnotized by Lara in these ads. I Googled her and thought - can this be the same girl? Red hair with faint eyebrows? Whoever cast her brunette with the dark bold eyebrows gets an A+. Absolutely stunning.

Wow, you are right! I did too, and she looks like a different girl. I am so impressed with her in these ads. I only really gave her a glance because of Vlada being in them. But Lara has impressed me.

I really love these advertisments...the lighting, clothes, choice of models, it came together very well.

Still one of my favorite campaigns in recent times. What a great casting this was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->