• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how to dye your cat... *for those with a sense of humour only*

hahaha, tfs is fun

ugh...bald cat.

hey you know how swarovski is having this new shop opening around called crystalized, why not make something for the kitty for christmas.

^was this really a joke! Cuz I had the same problem with my baby boy Nacho Kitty and would have loved to turn him black.,

Paint the white house black too =)

you could call up louis vuitton and get them to make a super hip and trendy to dieeee for bodysuit for your cat! :shifty:

^i think softgrey's cat is much into Rei or Yohji ... or this Sandra Backlund should knit something for winter coming ... that would be delightful !

Wait are we talking about real cats or greys in softgrey's softpink?

Last edited by a moderator:
^i think softgrey's cat is much into Rei or Yohji ... or this Sandra Backlund should knit something for winter coming ... that would be delightful !
No no! Louis Vuitton is definatly the trendiest! The trademark LV's will make everyone fall in love with the cat:rolleyes::woot::lol: :wink:

<i><b>***PLEASE get a sense of humour and realize when something is a JOKE...**** />

I think I have one, thank you, but I´ve seen too many pink-head poodles in gossip columns, and I wouldn´t actually be very suprised if someone in TFS considered something like this. It´s Fashion Forum after all.But I didn`t notice you`re mod.

OMG! Thank you so much for posting the clips from are you being served!! I laughed so hard, my kids think I'm nuts! I love that show!

you could call up louis vuitton and get them to make a super hip and trendy to dieeee for bodysuit for your cat! :shifty:

you mean an actual CATSUIT?!?!?...

:lol::lol::lol:...

BLACK!!!!...a black catsuit...
hmmm...
what an interesting concept....

:P

no logos for the kitty though...he's allergic to tackiness..

:innocent:...

Do cats wear clothes? If this were a real thread, with a real problem, then I would suggest a lovely cashmere sweater. My dog always wore sweaters (she was quite small). My grandma even knitted them for her as Christmas gifts :lol:

hey!!!...
it IS a real problem!!!...:judge:...

:lol:...

i would not be considering feline torture if it wasn't...

oo! I've found a soloution:
costume4+copy.jpg

catscamefrommars.blogspot.com via google images

no hairs be escaping from kitty any more :woot::lol:

holy moly yellow!!!...

:buzz::buzz::buzz:

:bounce:...

that really WOULD work!...:clap:

* do you think it comes in black>?...
:ninja:...

frankly i'd settle for pajamas...:lol:..

like some nice little mao suit...
very asian inspired...
like azzedine alaia always wears...

could be quite dignified actually...

Man tfs needed a thread like this. Best thread in ages....

^^...:flower:...:wink:...

here is the offending feline....
don't be fooled...he looks harmless...
but my closet floor is now a hazardous zone of cat hairs that i can never keep vacuumed enough!!!...
:doh:...
i have to literally JUMP into my pants to keep them from touching the carpet and getting all full of cat hairs
:rolleyes:...:lol:...

damn...if he wasn't just SO cute!!!...

:judge:....

*edit*...

uh oh...
guess who just shoved himself against me...?!?!...^_^
he even rubs his face on the computer screen....
he's impossible..!!!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush