• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

J Brand Jeans

Velony said:
I would also recommend sizing down. I regret that I didn't and now my two pairs have stretched out so much they they sag down on the butt. It's really annoying. I wish the SA at Henri Bendell had told me about it. When I tried them on first they were ok so I didn't think that they would stretch that much.

yeah...^^ alot of sites that sells J brand now are recommending everyone
to size down...wish someone had told me that when I got mine...
I wear a 25 and i am small ....and the 25s i have stretched alot...especially
on the waist and it does not flatter my *** at all...i can't even wear them at all...so if anyone wants to get em....SIZE DOWN...or get sass and bide
they are...*perfect*

Hmm...I have the gray 12" ones and the black 10". The gray ones have stretched a LOT, but the black ones still fit me perfectly even though I wear them a lot more. Generally, though, I'd agree that it might be a good idea to size down.

I think if I buy any more, I'll definitely have to try them on in a store first.

I also have the grey 12" and the 14" black ones and think that the grey pair stretched much more than the black although both got bigger. I really wish somebody at Henri Bendell (where I bought them) had told me before so that I could have sized down. The grey pair is almost unwearable.

I'm contemplating purchasing their super skinny 10" in jet black, however I was wondering, how high is the waist? Also, are they really tight around the calf area?

Thanks.

^ I just got a pair. The rise is listed as 7.5, but they feel lower. More 7". Maybe it depends on the size you get. Here's me wearing them.

It's not skin tight at the calf for me. But definitely tight on the lower leg.

are the lovestory 22" the same as the bell 22"? revolve clothing has them listed separately and it IS confusing!

are the lovestory 22" the same as the bell 22"? revolve clothing has them listed separately and it IS confusing!

there's a slight difference.

Loverstory
• 33" Inseam
• 7.5" Rise
• 15" in the knee breaks to 22" at the leg opening

Bell
• 34" Inseam
• 8" Rise
• 14" in the knee breaks to 22" at the leg opening

They are HUGE! I can only fit into their 23's, which are very hard to find but once in a while I can get them at Ron Herman.

If they fit you perfectly you should probably size down because they do stretch a lot.

J brand jeans fit great! I just got a pair of straight legs. I'm usually size 25-26 and this was 25.

yeah...^^ alot of sites that sells J brand now are recommending everyone
to size down...wish someone had told me that when I got mine...
I wear a 25 and i am small ....and the 25s i have stretched alot...especially
on the waist and it does not flatter my *** at all...i can't even wear them at all...so if anyone wants to get em....SIZE DOWN...or get sass and bide
they are...*perfect*

even if you can't pull the smaller ones up your legs, the'll stretch out? :unsure:

can some1 identify the style name of the J Brand jeans worn here by Reese in the Elle spread?

source: justjared

Attachments

• reesewitherspoonelleoctqm2.jpg
    reesewitherspoonelleoctqm2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 19
I'm only guessing, but I think they would be the 14" cigarette. I have a few pairs in different styles. They're definitely not the 10" cuz they're supertight. And the 12" hugs the leg more.

I'm guessing its this one?
814 Mid-Rise Cigarette Leg in Ink
http://www.jbrandjeans.com/MidRise_Cigarette_Leg_in_Ink/pd/np/103/p/1054.html

1054.jpg

They look like the cigarette leg style. The 912 ones are definitely tighter on your legs. I have both the 912 and 914 ones.

I'm thinking of getting the 'Doll' jeans in black, how is the sizing on them?Does anyone here own them? I wear a 24 in all other brands... the general advice here seems to size down so should I go for a 23?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->