• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

J Brand Jeans

I personally don't own the doll style but I have several other pairs and all of them run big. I wish somebody in the stores had told me when I bought them because I got my actual size and at first the fit was fine but they stretched out so much afterwards that I can hardly wear them anymore.
So basically I would say size down but the 23s are very hard to find, I think. Maybe somebody here owns the style and knows how they run compared to other J Brand jeans.

I have the Doll and I wear 23 in this style and the skinnies. I posted pics here and here in the High Waisted thread. Another girl also posted pics of her in the Doll, but I don't remember where it is in the thread.

The Doll is more body hugging than the skinnies. And the denim is softer. I guess because of the 4way crossfit stretch/lycra.

I've only worn them a few times so far and haven't washed them yet. So I don't know if they'll stretch out like my skinnies.

that was me!
I agree with lady.stardust.. all the j brands I have made with the xfit material, they hug your body more and is not as prone to stretching out compared to the other j brand jeans . Maybe you should try a 23 and 24 and keep the one you feel more comfortable in.

I have like 10 pairs of J Brand jeans :ninja:

I'd like to get a 912 but I'm unsure about the size. Do they fit women with little butt or are they more like Seven that hm are said to be made for curvy women?

I wear a 27 in about all Diesel Jeans and a 26 in both my COH, so what should I go for in the JBrand?
I remember that I couldn't get into a 25 at all if I remember correctly, so 26 or 27?

i'm in love with the "love story" cut! however, i'm 5'2 and would wear them with moccasins or something...do you think they would look super weird hemmed from 35 to, like, 30 inseam? gah i wish they made petites!

I'm looking at buying skinny J brand jeans online, but don't know how they fit. I'm usually a 28/29 and my thighs are 22". Do you think I'd fit into them? The skinny jeans I have are huge on my waist in order to fit my legs(thighs more specifically). Help please!!!

Does anyone know where I can find some Men's J Brand jeans online other than their official site, revolve, and barneys?

I've seen a few men's J Brand items on yoox and shoprumor.
I'm also waiting to see what they come out with in their reinvented mens line, J Brand Denim Co., which is supposed to come out in August

^I just read an article about the reinvented men's line, can't wait!

jbrand skinnies

i have the 10-inch skinnies, and they are so painful to get into. i sized up (normally a 24, but got 25) too, and they still hurt in the calf and upper thigh. and the inseam feels way short; i always think i'm exposing myself when i sit. they're so tight in the leg that if i sit for longer than 30 minutes, my legs go numb. i love how they look, but i can't bear the pain -- i haven't worn them in months.

when i was trying them on, i was making grunts or other sounds of pain, and a woman in the room across from me actually asked if i was trying on the jbrand skinnies! when i said yes, she said she totally felt my pain because she's the same way getting hers on, and that she can't wear them for long periods of time either. and she also said they stretch in the waist, but nowhere else.

with hindsight, i wouldn't have gotten these.

i love my j brands! they definitely size a bit larger than other denim bands. if youre in between sizes, i say go down. thats what i did and mine fit perfectly.

amanda, that sounds horrible. I hate wearing jeans that are too tight and painful. I only have the 12 inch but they are pretty wide in the calves so maybe you should try those as an alternative. Unfortunately mine stretched out so much that I can't wear them anymore. I'm considering selling them on ebay and getting the same pair in a smaller size.

velony, actually i'm so scarred from my jbrands that i don't think i'll ever buy anything from them again. for that price, i expect quality in the material, and the fact that so many say the fabric stretches to the point that they can't wear 'em anymore makes me not trust them.

when i bought mine, the woman who heard me yelping told me that hers stretched everywhere except the places it needed to stretch, so... (and this is gross)... i didn't wash mine for months! i've had them for two years and only washed them twice. and that's totally uncharacteristic of me because i'm a cleanliness fanatic!

^if i'm 24 in superfine, should i get a 23 or 24 in the doll? and is the inseam really 35 inches? i'd hate to chop so much off and ruin the flare bottom.

^if i'm 24 in superfine, should i get a 23 or 24 in the doll? and is the inseam really 35 inches? i'd hate to chop so much off and ruin the flare bottom.

I believe all their flared styles are 35", and most other styles are 34".

has anyone here tried the ankle length j brands? im considering purchasing a pair, and the website advises to size up, but since hearing all these stories about them stretching out over time, im not quite sure. so if im normally a 24, should i size up to a 25 then?

i noticed that j brand is being inconsistent with sizes. i tried on a bunch when i was in ny and sometimes the 25 fit me (i'm between 26 and 27 normally) and sometimes 26 was too tight. i think it depends on the style. the higher waisted style runs smaller imo. i have never tried the ankle legth so i'm sorry i can't be of help here. if you get a chance to try them on in person i would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->