• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jun 13th, 2004 - 2:50 pm
a fewof my friends know him and he is really nice.

and hot
Can you please tell your friends to tell him, that a girl named Veronica who is Ukrainian/Russian is absoloutely in love with him? :crush:

Jake is way cool...does anyone have a pic of him in Prada from this months GQ? it's a black and white photo

gq17.jpg

:heart: :flower:

Hes so hot. :crush:

I remember renting Donnie Darko with my friends a couple of years ago and they really didn't want to see it (I think they wanted me to rent Charlies Angels instead). To make a long story short they loved it and we all had big crushes on Jake. :heart:

He's cuter when he's unshaved... B)

He's a hottie.... :blush:

He looks like that guy on Trading Spcae Family in this pic... or at least I think.

gq14.jpg

:woot: :wub:

I've got one of those impossible celebrity crushes on him. You know, the one where you know you can't have him but he's all you want. Well not that dramatic but still depressing ... :blush:

My brother says he has a friend that looks just like him... I keep telling him that I NEEEEEEEEEEED to meet him. Speaking of, I must go talk to my brother tomorrow.

Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:20 pm
Hands off guys, he's mine :muscles:
Jess, are we gonna start all over again? :wink:

PS. I saw an interview with Jake's sis ... where she mentioned that he's an AMAZING chef ... isn't it delightful! It's just the type of guy you want to take home to introduce to your parents!

Apparently he went to school with the guys from Maroon 5!

:crush:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 14th, 2004 - 9:33 pm

HOW PERFECT FOR YOU .. it must be love

but seriously, I could take you down Jake is mine :ninja: :innocent:

:lol:

Originally posted by pointup+Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pointup @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Jun 14th, 2004 - 9:33 pm

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

Blue would beat us both methinks :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Belowen+Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:16 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Belowen @ Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:16 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pointup@Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Belowen
@Jun 14th, 2004 - 9:33 pm

:lol:
:rofl:

Blue would beat us both methinks :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Oh probably, belowen but perhaps if we team up against him and share jake we would be better off

Originally posted by twilight fairy+Jun 13th, 2004 - 2:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twilight fairy @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 2:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jun 13th, 2004 - 2:50 pm
a fewof my friends know him and he is really nice.

and hot
Can you please tell your friends to tell him, that a girl named Veronica who is Ukrainian/Russian is absoloutely in love with him? :crush:

uhm I'l consider it :lol:

Have always loved Jake. That GQ spread was AMAZING :blush: :woot:

Space, when I eventually get to LA me,you, your friends and Jake gotta hook up :lol: :flower:

Seriously though, I love the kids' acting, his looks, and his relationship with Kirsten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMTaveira
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->