• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Originally posted by pointup+Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pointup @ Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 14th, 2004 - 11:16 pm
Originally posted by pointup@Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Belowen
@Jun 14th, 2004 - 9:33 pm
Apparently he went to school with the guys from Maroon 5!

:crush:

HOW PERFECT FOR YOU .. it must be love

but seriously, I could take you down Jake is mine :ninja: :innocent:

:lol:

:rofl:

Blue would beat us both methinks :rolleyes:
Oh probably, belowen but perhaps if we team up against him and share jake we would be better off [/b][/quote]
A-ha! Conspiracy!!!
*gets a couple of 6' drag queens*
Who's outnumbered, now?

Oh! and had no idea about the Maroon5 conection!
Cool!

gyllenhaal-jake.gif

yummmmy. :heart:

Originally posted by pointup@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:04 pm
:woot: :wub:

I've got one of those impossible celebrity crushes on him. You know, the one where you know you can't have him but he's all you want. Well not that dramatic but still depressing ... :blush:

Ohh I know same here..he was even in my dream last night. It's so frustrating to have these impossible celebrity crushes..feel so vulnerable :angry: :cry:

:blush: :crush: :wub: :stuart:

i can't decide...colin farrel or jake gyllenhaal...both pretty much guarantee that i will watch the movie...decisions decisions.

He's adorable.. both his looks and personality.. did you see him at the MTV Movie Awards 2004? He was so excited and happy and cuuuuute. :flower: :heart: :blush:

Guys, it makes me feel uncomfortable having you talk about my boyfriend this way... :rolleyes:

:lol: :heart:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 16th, 2004 - 9:53 pm
Guys, it makes me feel uncomfortable having you talk about my boyfriend this way... :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

He has an editorial in the new Vogue with his other girlfriend on the cover... :wink:

I dunno I don't see it..... I just dont find him attractive. He looks just like his sister and she definately isn't attrative.

Originally posted by Noodle@Jun 16th, 2004 - 8:54 pm
He's adorable.. both his looks and personality.. did you see him at the MTV Movie Awards 2004? He was so excited and happy and cuuuuute. :flower: :heart: :blush:
:heart: :blush: I knooow..he's such a kid.. :blush:

No, I've found the pictures from US Vogue July with Daria:

Attachments

• dari.jpg
    dari.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 103
there is a guy in school, shorter, but still looks almost EXACTLY like him. truly, there is. i wonder if he knows he looks so much like him?

Originally posted by Belowen@Jun 21st, 2004 - 7:58 am
Who's the blonde? :angry:

She kind of looks like models Caroline Trentini? Not sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schen2505
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->