• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jil Sander for Uniqlo

The flagship is the one that sorts of across from House Of Fraser. It's near River Island... ish.

ah ok, cool, that's the one near bond street.
cant wait for next thursday~

im trying not to buy their discounted cashmere sweaters so i save up for a coat. >_<

wow, the lines were an hour long to get into the store at 8 am in NY this AM.

im planning on buying the +J military coat for 189$ in a week or so. hope they get more inventory before then!

there was an hour wait pretty much all day long!...
i was there just before noon and there was no line outside...
i got all excited only to find a line inside the store...snaking all around and back again...
:doh:...

interesting crowd though...
much older...lots of grey hairs!...^_^...
and every person was leaving with a +J bag...
so i decided to suck it up and wait it out...
*thankfully i had company while i waited!...

it was definitely worth it...
i got the peacoat from the ad in navy and a grey cutaway blazer, also from the ad...
also got a skirt in two different colours...

did anyone else go?
:unsure:

i think the camel blazer and hooded coat were all gone...
at least, i didn't see any of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
^the hooded coat won't be launch till 2 weeks later iirc.

oh- i see...thx for the info...

what is iirc please?

^The best one to go to is the one near Bond Street station, that's where I've been for the last two launches :smile: I'm desperate to get the wool tuxedo...

Me too...hopefully there will be enuff for all of us :smile:

I got the black military coat - but I'm thinking of returning it. It's really nice but I think it overpowers my body.

there was an hour wait pretty much all day long!...
i was there just before noon and there was no line outside...
i got all excited only to find a line inside the store...snaking all around and back again...
:doh:...

interesting crowd though...
much older...lots of grey hairs!...^_^...
and every person was leaving with a +J bag...
so i decided to suck it up and wait it out...
*thankfully i had company while i waited!...

it was definitely worth it...
i got the peacoat from the ad in navy and a grey cutaway blazer, also from the ad...
also got a skirt in two different colours...

did anyone else go?
:unsure:
we probably saw each other in line. I had the blue Geller leather bomber jacket on lol.

I picked up the light gray wool flannel suit, couldn't get the matching vest in xs so I'll have to get that piece a little later. The cable knit sweater in navy and a white shirt with hidden buttons.

No Uniqlo where I live! I want some piece of Jil Sander in my life :(

*sigh* yeah, none where I live either,, and it looks very lovely.. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on several of the coats/jackets..

*sigh* yeah, none where I live either,, and it looks very lovely.. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on several of the coats/jackets..

And I really wouldn't want to rely on ordering online either. These clothes need to be experienced in person to see how they fit, since Jil Sander is so particular about cut :smile:

this time they didn't post where the collection it would be sold, in the +j page, there are only store locators, does it mean it will be sold in every single store?

^Your best bet would be to go to the flagship store in which ever country you're in.

Well the collection should be releasing to the rest of the world in a few more hours. Tell us how you like it!

I wish I could buy this online :(

I guess, I should head to NY soon.

By the time u get there the collection will be sold out maybe. I guess u have to be like me and get it from eBay at inflated prices

I don't know about other countries, but it never really sold out in the UK. It stayed for quite some time, and it was never really too much of a hassle to get something you wanted here.

I imagine this one is going to be the same. It doesn't seem to go to many stores, but the stores that do get it seem to be very well stocked and replenished often.

i went there during my class break. when i went there was no line up, but i did see the line go in when the store opened.
there were a lot of people but not exactly a mad house.

i brought the short navy pea coat at first in a hurry, but returned it 2 hours later for a brown cashmere/wool peat coat instead. have to say, overall the coats and jackets were really nice. i didn't try on everything, there were too many people. but from observing others, everything looked really nice on them. nicely tailored. i couldnt resist the cashmere/wool coat, so soft and so light.

if i have more money, i would probably get more pieces.

like softgrey said, the crowd is more on the older side. a lot of professionals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->