Julianne Moore

Actress Julianne Moore attends Chanel 'Mademoiselle Prive' exhibition opening ceremony at West Bund Art Center on April 18, 2019 in Shanghai, China.

9cGlGBY.jpg

nqEbelQ.jpg

gofugyourself.com, fashionsizzle.com

95to6HK.jpg

justjared.com

Clare Waight Keller (L) and Julianne Moore attend the TIME 100 Gala 2019 Lobby Arrivals at Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 23, 2019 in New York City.

08R9f4E.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

The Givenchy outfit at the Time event is just so chic.

Julianne Moore attends The 2019 Met Gala Celebrating Camp: Notes on Fashion at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 06, 2019 in New York City.

yPYApT9.jpg

BfOAWxi.jpg

OwXh668.jpg

Actor / Producer / Activist Julianne Moore backstage at the 2019 Verizon Media NewFront on behalf of the upcoming documentary "5B", on April 30, 2019 in New York City. The film will be released theatrically June 2019.

eHlTllP.jpg

vfx4YpH.jpg

Julianne Moore and Katherine Tallman on stage at the Coolidge Theatre on April 25, 2019 in Brookline, Massachusetts. Moore received the 2019 Coolidge Award.

BGZdEhM.jpg

1EP9CY0.jpg

qFEuGwU.jpg

zimbio.com

Julianne Moore attends the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 Fashion Show at JFK Airport on May 08, 2019 in New York City.

zrbLiSS.jpg

XGIv4R5.jpg

zimbio.com

Oh Christ, what is she doing at a Vuitton show? That outfit is terrible, she better not become part of the "LV gang".

She and Cate Blanchett regularly attend Vuitton shows so probably nothing to worry about - especially considering Blanchett has Armani and she has L'Oréal.

At LAX Airport on May 9, 2019.

NXMLMlY.jpg

CeKOQGt.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

^ You're right, I just remembered that she has attended a few more Vuitton events and has actually worn custom Vuitton gowns on the red carpet. I guess I just erased them from my mind because they were hardly my favorite :lol:

Arriving at Nice Airport on May 13, 2019.

gsPlQF0.jpg

3RMe3Vh.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

:heart:

Julianne Moore, wearing Chopard jewels, attends the opening ceremony and screening of "The Dead Don't Die" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2019 in Cannes, France.

1Qv977r.jpg

w5zIUVG.jpg

yL2f6Cb.jpg

KzPPC9L.jpg

dlE1Ixn.jpg

SyCollF.jpg

zimbio.com

The color looks great on her and she looks stunning as always but I'm not sold on the construction of that Dior dress; the seams look sloppy from the waist down which is funny because it's couture.

Julianne Moore attends the screening of "Les Miserables" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2019 in Cannes, France.
cQvjej0.jpg

INSXTLc.jpg

fzgRL62.jpg

4lxZ53C.jpg

8FN4rfM.jpg

zimbio​

^I actually really like the Vuitton! It's cool and sleek.

And the pink Givenchy is just wow! She's had a great run this year.​

8NCUaHT.jpg

pLM7h0v.jpg

4ZG6OJ7.jpg

Steve Williams, Julianne Moore and Dan Krauss attend the screening of "Rocket Man" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2019 in Cannes, France.

lsJ6IpQ.jpg

oObXLIL.jpg

Z5hLBEN.jpg

hElcSJj.jpg

Julianne Moore attends the photocall for "See Life Through A Different Lens" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2019 in Cannes, France.

cAsc8cs.jpg

N87aLYp.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

Julianne Moore attends the "The Staggering Girl" Photocall during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2019 in Cannes, France.
TUIKU4t.jpg

X1U8CcX.jpg

RkF57uB.jpg

kF4Yq3V.jpg

zimbio​

Julianne Moore attends the Chopard Love Night dinner on May 17, 2019 in Cannes, France.
M1lBmfG.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->