• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Latex Leggings / Leather pants #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please tell me where can i buy leather like leggings?? i don't want to spend more than 90...i just want to try it for fun.

Hey juneping! It's me (BellaShoes)... I popped over here for the same point of reference!

Those Balmain leather pants are amazing! I really want a cool pair of leather pants, but they always seem to be too long and I guess you can't easily tailor them yourself?

I have a pair of stretch leather leggings from Topshop (Unique) and they were too long for me because I'm only 5'3 but my tailor had no problem shortening the length for me. And they still look good.

Those Balmain leather pants are amazing! I really want a cool pair of leather pants, but they always seem to be too long and I guess you can't easily tailor them yourself?

Having leather pants shortened is not a big deal. You can do it yourself with double sided tape, but for under 20 dollars, a qualified tailor can hem them to a perfect length. I've had several pairs adjusted and the work was always 100%...and not expensive at all.

Thanks for the answers. I might try that then. I'm not even that short (5'7"), but I have rather short legs and the pants being too long doesn't really lengthen them either. Now I only need to find a good rip-off of those Balmain pants :blush:

I got some faux leather pants (not leggings) with zippered pockets from Topshop for $90. They're pretty much exactly what I was looking for, and nice and warm for winter.

i got a pair of faux leather leggings from topshop...it's list 90 but i got student discount 10%..plus 7.5 shipping. the website just generated a student discount for me...not sure why.
they look like real leather...very happy. first time wore them and they were bit tight and by the end of the day they were more stretched.

june gloom
- i went to topshop website...didn't find any leather pants for 90. the only thing 90 were the legging. but there's only a zipper but not for pockets...do u have a link?? i also want to see what it looks like. thanks!!

^ juneping i got the leather leggings u are talking about, don't know why they are 90$ in the US and 30£ in the uk! :o

Can't wait to get them im curious to see if they really look like real leather!

They aren't leggings, I don't believe we're talking about the same thing. They are actually lined pants and have exposed zippers on the pockets.

thanks!!
i went to topshop last night...too huge..didn't search every section.

^ juneping i got the leather leggings u are talking about, don't know why they are 90$ in the US and 30£ in the uk! :o

Can't wait to get them im curious to see if they really look like real leather!

good for you!!:woot:
ya...90 in the US...:(
they "look" real..i think it's the texture when you touch it...you can tell the difference. they aren't soft like real leather.

If I like them i might consider getting real leather pants or leggings... :D

I would love real leather pants. They would be so warm in the winter.

I would love real leather pants. They would be so warm in the winter.

Yes, real leather pants are ideal for winter or any cold windy day. I live in Canada and "enjoy" at least 5 cold months during the year. On exceptionally cold days [below -15 Celsius] leather pants make a perfect outer layer over good old long johns, or in moderate cold, they're fine by themselves.

One thing: just be sure to keep a bottle of conditioner close by to wipe off road salt which can damage the leather.

Are there any affordable real leather pants/leggings around? :unsure:

Yes for sure. Ebay is a gold mine - if you're careful who you buy from. I'm sure that some folks will disagree, and that's fine, but it's been my experience that if you buy from reputable sellers, you can get some great stuff without breaking the bank. And, for the ladies, the selection is 4 times as good.

My bragging purchases are:
- Ari Soffer leather pants for under 200 dollars. They have been worn, but are in perfect condition. Retail price is in excess of 3 thousand dollars. And they are *absolutely not* fakes. They are a 5 button design with genuine sterling silver buttons [close to a quarter pound of silver]. I wear them constantly and have never seen nice leather pants. I've also never had a better fitting pair of pants.
- Black Versace leather pants with gold Medusa rivets. The leather has just enough weight that they don't damage too easily, but is softer than anything I've seen. If these are fakes, they are so good that the fakers made the effort to use 14K gold in the rivets [I have a friend who's a jeweler], so I'm guessing that they are genuine [:smile:].

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"