• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Latex Leggings / Leather pants #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to wear mine with tailored shirts.. ones with collars like dressy ones that go past my butt. Also with nautical striped long tees, big sweaters, blazers, even my grey hoodie. Sometimes I feel like wearing my leather jacket but I force myself not to in fear of looking like... a biker chick haha.

Ooh, those both sound nice. I'll try those out and see if I have anything similar in my closet. Thanks!

I like to wear mine with tailored shirts.. ones with collars like dressy ones that go past my butt. Also with nautical striped long tees, big sweaters, blazers, even my grey hoodie. Sometimes I feel like wearing my leather jacket but I force myself not to in fear of looking like... a biker chick haha.

could you post some outfits?:lol:

I wear mine with an oversized tee, e.g. Alexander Wang pocket tee, and Vans classics for casual day, and then dressed up with a sheer black shirt and a blazer for night

ordered a second pair of the blank jean leather pants after the first ripped, and the belt looped ripped as I was putting them on. it's minor, but they are really a piece of crap: cheap for 160 bucks if you don't actually wear them! i saw them at a store in manhattan, and nearly all the pairs there had tears in various degrees in the leather, not even on the seams but throughout the leather itself. sad.

what's the best quality/fit in a pair of leather skinnies/leggings for under $500?

Last edited by a moderator:
ended up buying these first ones instead on sale at bird in brooklyn: zero + maria cornejo. i could run a marathon in these.
i was REALLY torn because these raquel allegra ones were really nice and more pant-like, but sort of thick leather and harder to move in. i was sort of scared to sit in them! both were under $500-- the blank ones are going right back in the mail!!
Pics: bird.com

Attachments

• ZROlthrpant1.jpg
    ZROlthrpant1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
  • RAQlthrpant1.jpg
    RAQlthrpant1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
I bought an amazing pair at voice of europe, their not real leather but you can't tell and they are cheaper.. about £60. I love them, can dress them down with a t-shirt, or up with a nicer top and heels.

I wanted a pair of Topshop leather leggings, but they all sold when they went on sale at Christmas time and now I am waiting for the topshop website to relist them!

they fit awfully. i tried several pairs and they were all around £100 i am 5'8" and they are not too short though.

had buyers remorse and got the deerskin raquel allegras instead, in black. love them! now i gotta figure out how to wear them.^_^
pics: assemblynewyork.com

Attachments

• raq_brnlthrp4.jpg
    raq_brnlthrp4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 10
  • raq_brnlthrp3.jpg
    raq_brnlthrp3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
aahh i have to say no to these, only because unfortunately, only the slliiiightly plumper girls seem to have gotten the memo about these, and you've really gotta have a pretty good figure to make these actually look good. and if you do, i like this idea :smile:

hey guys..this is how I chose to style a pair of PVC leggings from Stefanel... with a Alexander McQueen lace skull t-shirt and Marc by Marc Jacobs booties plus a bowler's hat and studded bracelets, make-up, styling, photography by me .hope you like it :smile:
0000.jpg

Awesome jean leggings are available by Joes. They really are a great item and come in so many styles.

Very cool! It's high time that people realize leather is a luxurious item to wear, and that one need not have a reason, beyond that, to wear it. Someone asked me just yesterday "what's with the leather pants?". My reply was simply that I don't think of them as *leather pants* but rather the best pair of jeans I've ever worn, and they happen to be made of leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->