• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Long (maxi) dresses for tall girls.

kytila

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been looking for the perfect casual yet chic maxi dress for a very long time and wandered if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I am tall, 5'10 with very long legs, whilst friends my age who are the same height as me can wear jeans with a 34 inch inseam,'my inseam is 36-38 and I need to constantly search high and low for jeans.

I've written all that so hopefully you'll understand why finding this dress is such a big thing for me. My height when converted to inches is 70 inches, and all the dresses I've come across are usually somewhere between 51 inches ad 55 inches, and so once again having major bad luck in finding a wardrobe basic.

Here are two dresses from Shopbop which I like, Im looking for something similar which are at least 60 inches.

rpall2052212867prodmedi.jpg

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9093/yfbaa2016513049prodmedi.jpg

Will be so grateful for any help.
xox

i have the same prob..so I would also be really grateful if anyone could point me in the same direction..

Hey babe...
I went to the DVF store today, and I saw some super amazing maxi dress that were really long on me, I tried them on with 3 inch heels, which isnt much, but they touched the floor so i know i'll be fine.
Pricey.. But like if you have an outlet close by, that may even be better cos then you can get spring summer stuff, plan to go this weekend.

Good luck! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->