Model Casting F/W 2022.23

Wait was Karolin really at Blumarine?! I looked at the show and couldn’t find her but I do have really bad eyes.

^^It was Mini Anden. Wolter was active just like yesterday. Why are all so excited? Mini was a real surprise as many of Prada girls

^^It was Mini Anden. Wolter was active just like yesterday. Why are all so excited? Mini was a real surprise as many of Prada girls

Thank you for confirming! I just couldn't believe my eyes thinking it was Mini.

Daria Koshkina is 42nd on vogue.com

Wolter hasn’t been on the runway since 2019. It’s not that long of a time, but she also hasn’t done anything else since then. I miss seeing her on the runway, that’s all.

It’s was also a very nice surprise to see Erin O’Connor at Prada :heart:

It seems Bianci Balti will walk Versace later. The last show she did for the brand was f/w 2006 menswear
She didn't unfortunately, she was just front row.

I guess it's a rather disappointing cast at Versace?
Was that Sarah Brannon in the long grey coat / high red boots?
Anok Yai in that green/pink sparkling dress is the most magnificient I've seen lately, she looked absolutely divine!

Very disappointing cast at Versace. Excited about Bottega tomorrow.

Omg you guys Cindy Gradilla(Pat McGrath's muse) at Alaia was def the best of the season.

omg you guys Karime Bribiesca was esclusive for Gucci

Ok so Milan comes to an end today. Love how the top girls are not being plastered into every show like back in the days, gives us a chance to not see the same faces over and over. Although many girls are having weird seasons, like Fran Summers with only 2 shows in Milan. Max Mara was my personal favorite, perfect. Also Ports was lovely, Fendi, Del Core and Ferrari. Versace was the biggest let down so far.

Off-White :heart: A tribute Virgil deserves.

Only surprise for me was that Serena didn't walk in the second half?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonwreath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->