• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Model Casting S/S 2023

Kanye just opened Balenciaga :sick:

So everyone’s now doing their special guests/surprises to walk their show. Kim and D&G, Cher and Balmain, Paris and Versace, Kanye and Balenciaga. Don’t tell me Kristen Stewart gonna walk for Chanel tomorrow! So sick of it. Give me a simple runway show with a top model cast and decent collection. Now that would be a real surprise!

in Paris i loved Loewe and The Row. Hopefully Chanel and Vuitton bring it.

What does that Kanye board means, cause he sure can’t get all of em on board lol. Stella was so lovely with Amber and Saskia, even Gigi looked good.

^Thats what I’m trying to figure out. Gisele is in Miami, or at least she was, and Lauryn Hill is a liability because she’s always 3 hours late.

On another note, Delfine Bafort at Sacai was lovely!

Maybe Kanye will do something virtual recorded with each one

Wonderful cast at Sacai, as to be expected from Michelle Lee & Karl. Especially seeing Delfine, Malgosia, Amanda and ACL. Karl seems to be in love with Bella recently but I can't blame him, she has really come into her own this year and looks fantastic!

Irina Lazareanu at Balmain :wub::wub::wub:

When I saw that she appeared at Balmain, I had a realisation that the top models from 2006-2010 rarely ever make runway appearances. I find it more surprising to see the likes of Lily Donaldson or Jessica Stam than Amber Valletta or Malgosia Bela.

LV has been rather uneventful lately.

While I appreciate Nicolas's loyalty to his favorites, some of the regulars are plain boring, i.e. the ones who aren't really doing any relevant work aside from walking his shows. I spotted a couple of fresh faces with potential, but no "wow" moment. The rest didn't even register as new faces at first, just more of the same if you know what I mean.

One thing I did enjoy this season was the unexpected comebacks and special appearances being more understated and seamless for the most part, less stunt casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->