Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

that's gotta be a pretty old article if they;re saying 'they;ve just invented'..

city knife II even been out for some time
20122033b.jpg

NFF54BL.jpg

(also available in high)
nik_ij12.jpg

reebok also tested the water with a shoe that rolled up to make it more portable

I hate Nike. :ninja: And not only for that child labor thing either. I simply find their shoes plain hideous.

(Come to think of it, I dislike running shoes in general.
I wonder if that means I'm a snob... :shock: )

Purple's a snob. :-P

I dont like many of Nike's shoes... I only have Nike Shox and Nike Waffle racers (Great names)

I think this shoe is hideous and probably horrible to walk in. Picture those awful awful water shoes... and WALKING in them to work... that's what people do right? Walk in sneakers... change to dress shoes at work.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-luna@Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:44 pm
Purple's a snob. :-P

Thanks! :lol: [/b][/quote]
I kid, I kid. (Like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog)

I haven't really liked any Nikes since the original Air Jordans, which I loved, especially the blue/black ones.

They seem to have re-released them under a different name and in new colors, but I am past it.

Nike is like the McDonalds of shoes IMO. :innocent:

I guess I'm a snob too. :smile:

i used to love cordless trainers but both those styles
seem a bit hard to put on..
i get all upset when i need to shove my foot in cordless trainers,
gets in my nerves, they always need somekind of 'opening'
to become comfortable.

thanks for the topic & the photos guys :flower:

I prefer Adidas over Nike anytime.

And those shoes... are they meant to look like they've been slashed? :P

Originally posted by pandera@Apr 29th, 2004 - 6:07 am
that's gotta be a pretty old article if they;re saying 'they;ve just invented'..

20122033b.jpg

NFF54BL.jpg

(also available in high)
nik_ij12.jpg

reebok also tested the water with a shoe that rolled up to make it more portable
thats what i thought Pandera when i read the article!!
:shock:

that shoe is super old as u say :wink: even though i prefer the first city knife to the newer models :blush:

i tried them on once... and they didnt look that good on.. even though i might give it another try. just cos i need a pair of "okay" lookin trainers to sit in my car for whenever its driving time B)

tnx igni :flower:

They remind me of the scrubs that you have to wear on your feet in the operating room :huh:

Originally posted by pandera@Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
20122033b.jpg

NFF54BL.jpg

(also available in high)
nik_ij12.jpg
Those are pretty bad looking. :ninja: The one I posted looks just okay for me, yet, I'm sure it'll be all over the place. :rolleyes: :doh:

I don't know how they would look on the foot, but the way they fold up is very

cool- the sections are like Buckminster Fuller structures !

Attachments

• buckminster.jpg
    buckminster.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
They're horrible...looks like Nike took some of their usual foulsome trainers and bombarded them with Bucky-balls...

Originally posted by tangerine@Apr 29th, 2004 - 6:28 am
I haven't really liked any Nikes since the original Air Jordans, which I loved, especially the blue/black ones.
I've got those :wink: . And I agree.
I like some of Nikes new shoes, the ones that are very rare and you cant get that easily.
I like the earlier nikes and the ones from the eighties. Nike Jandals are just supreme.

The ones at the top of the page I'd wear, the others? Not a chance.

Not for me!
What's up with Nike? Can't they make decent sneakers? :unsure:

Well I like them, I have them (in a colour not pictured) and I think the design is innovative (based on origami apparently).

:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->