Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

I don't really liek them, I liek the 2nds better.

i prefer old school nike's

All the "in-crowd" (read - annoying preppy dope-smokers) wear them where I live but we won't hold that against them...what do you think of them?

p.s. the "in-crowd" wear them with fluorescent orange laces instead of white as pictured.

Attachments

• Air_Force_One1.JPG
    Air_Force_One1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 67
Too 80s, too sporty... too ugh for me. Just not my thing. :flower:

Ah, Air Force 1's. I went to the kind of ghetto high school where you'd get them stolen off your feet. (Pure Americana. :lol:)
Needless to say, I have a distaste for them... :innocent:

Originally posted by alwaysandnever@Sep 29 2004, 01:41 PM
Ah, Air Force 1's. I went to the kind of ghetto high school where you'd get them stolen off your feet. (Pure Americana. :lol:)
Needless to say, I have a distaste for them... :innocent:
[snapback]379456[/snapback]​

that's hott! (two t's to avoid copyright infringement)

Originally posted by meister122@Sep 29 2004, 12:52 PM
two t's to avoid copyright infringement
[snapback]379467[/snapback]​

Good thinking! :shifty:

I personally like them.. I have a pair of pink and white ones, and I have my eye on a pair that just came out that has black patent leather trim with a pink patent leather swoosh.

I know... sounds a little tacky and cheesed out, but i'm a sucker for anything that's pink! :wub:

But here's a question for those who can help me: How do I wear my air force 1's without that baggy ghetto look with one leg tucked under the tongue(of the shoe)? I want to expose the actual shoe, but without that look. Should I try wearing them with cropped jeans/pants? Thanks for any feedback! :flower:

I like them because they remind me of the original Air Jordans.

they aren't bad but I like diesel and those kinds of tennies better on guys and girls I mean these are just for looks right?

I have those in all white, I sprayed hot pink graffiti on them, and now I hardly wear them, but I love how they look standing next to my bed :lol:

Air Force 1's are classic trainers in my opinion. I prefer the normal version, not the ones that reach the ankle.

they're ok looking but personally i hate them b/c everyone wears them. (of course i don't mention this to my 2 closest friends :doh: )

oh, i don't like the colorful ones though like the one pictured above. the all black/all white are ok.

i have a pair of white ones, but i don't wear them a whole lot. if i remember correctly, i bought them thinking they would go with practically everything... but maybe not. :unsure:

In London they are too common, it's practically everywhere, work into school and everysingle person wears them.
sad

I may buy these Terminator Los as I can't find the AF1s in the colour I want...serious kitsch factor...thanks for input everyone:

Attachments

• Terminator.JPG
    Terminator.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
I mean these are just for looks right?

Deffo, I have proper running shoes for actual sport...in fact I have proper shoes for looking like a fashionable person...these are just so I can pretend I'm cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->