• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Pencil skirts S/S 06

:lol: :lol: :lol: Last night, I had a dream, I was in the fashion retail store " Le Chateau", they had one just arrived high waisted pencil skirt in black with a elegant touch of a leather belt. It's THE perfect pencil skirt I have been looking for, it costed $125 in my dream. :lol: :lol: Think I should go to the store some day soon :blush:

I bought one similar to this from Bebe... Instead of the belt as in the pix, its a Bow belt ...I think its cuter :D

raroy1000612821_347x683f.jpg

shopbop.com

j'adore the pencil skirt, i think i need a lil flair though so maybe a natural or high waisted tight trumpet will do, its hard to find good fitting ones at a reasonable price so i'm considering making one but unsure of the fabric to use, i had a cotton one for summer but the length wasnt right, i'm petite and 5'0" so it needs to be slightly above the knee, and my butt isnt flat at all but i'm still so small around i get a baggy rear in most pants and fitted skirts argh... who makes good ones for petites?

I love them, wear them all the time! Got it in black, denim, grey, camel and the two first ones I got in Stradivarious for less than 20 something euros and I though that was fantastic.

They are not a trend, it's a classic though this season they are going to be EVERYWHERE.

I have a tweed, below the knee fishtail one that's quite high waisted.
I love them!
Chloe Sevigny wears hers well here:
(I do quite like them casual aswell, with plain flats)

(photo from: epiclylaterd.com)

Attachments

• 30n9jix.jpg
    30n9jix.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
pencil skirts are so chic and shows woman body perfectly
and Roland Mouret did some great ones for S/S 2007 seasons:wink::heart:

Do you think the location of the slit affects the shape of the skirt? I ordered a pencil skirt but now reading the descript more carefully, the slit is on each side of the skirt. I hope this doesnt ruin the look of it.

I love those shapes.. really gorgeous! These skirts remind me of 'The Devil Wears Prada'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->