Puma - The All-Things 'Puma Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

any opinions on these retro PUMA CAT? :unsure:
24502116b.jpg

i will keep my opinion to myself until later on :innocent:

This looks like kid's shoes. If they are old, they might need a few more years until they become vintage. Not cool for grown-ups atm.

i find them ok :wink: . i like the colors on it.
the shape is not very good for ladies feet anyway.
i guess its a certain type of person who would only pull these off :flower:

i don't like them. puffy high tops never did it for me

Originally posted by loserunit@May 1st, 2004 - 1:01 am
i don't like them. puffy high tops never did it for me
u r great loserunit!!! now i know whats wrong withe shape!!

the PUFFY ness :shock:
u r so right. :flower:
i like high tops but the front part must go all the way to where the leg starts... otherwise the shape is odd :wacko:

I liked the colours at first...but the more I look at it, the weirder the colours look :ninja:

I doubt that I could pull them off, but they could actually be pretty fantastic if worn properly. I agree with DressageChick in that I could really see an ultra-stylish Tokyoite wearing them in this ironic way. B)

I don't like them! :sick:
I don'tlike how the foot part is so wide and puffy, and then the ankle is skinny.
It looks odd. :wacko: :wacko:

:woot: where did you find those? I love them! They remind me of when I was little and being a teenager sounded like a good idea. These Pumas are a blast from the past.

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
:woot: where did you find those? I love them! They remind me of when I was little and being a teenager sounded like a good idea. These Pumas are a blast from the past.
For some reason, I suspected you'd like them slinky. :wink: B)

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:52 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:52 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-slinky_vagabond@Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
For some reason, I suspected you'd like them slinky. :wink: B) [/b][/quote]
What can I say? They go with the Ray-Bans. B) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->