• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Runway Mishaps

Both Victoria Fawole & Majesty Amare walked on the wrong column at Stella McCartney:
(4:09)

A model tripped at Agatha Ruiz de La Prada SS 2022 (at 9:47, the model in the background)

A model lost one of her high heels immediately as she was entering the catwalk at Benjamin Friman SS 2022. Talk about ill-fitting shoes!

Guys, are you really sure that we should know about unknown model fall during unknown show in nowhere? Great job with YouTube.

Guys, are you really sure that we should know about unknown model fall during unknown show in nowhere?

Well, that's precisely the point of this thread, isn't it? Otherwise it would mean that little-known shows haven't the right to be talked about, and that virtually only the Big Four are worthy of inclusion here; and it would be quite sad in my view... If some of us watch such shows and wish to write about them, it means that they nonetheless present interest for certain people, no? And just to say, I think it's a little rude to consider that Dubai or Madrid are "nowhere".

Two mishaps from the recent Aquafina Vietnam International Fashion Week (AVIFW) 2021, that took place just one month ago:

- Alexandra Matheson, 14, struggled to walk and removed her high heels during the Tracy Studio Showcase (December 22) :

- Cẩm Đan, 19, seriously tripped on her long gown during the Hoàng Hải Showcase (December 23) :

To my knowledge, there has been no true fall during the latest Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, but, nonetheless...

- Several models had visible issues with their footwear at Elie Saab. One of them even needed the assistance of a fellow model to complete her walk:

- Kiki Willems tripped twice on her long gown at Fendi, and Akon Changkou also tripped during the finale:

Well, that's precisely the point of this thread, isn't it? Otherwise it would mean that little-known shows haven't the right to be talked about, and that virtually only the Big Four are worthy of inclusion here; and it would be quite sad in my view... If some of us watch such shows and wish to write about them, it means that they nonetheless present interest for certain people, no? And just to say, I think it's a little rude to consider that Dubai or Madrid are "nowhere".

I enjoyed the video of the girl that lost her shoes and walked like she still had heels on. Thank you for posting that!

Thanks for the model names at Fendi. Do you happen to also know them at Elie Saab?...

It was two years ago but, to my knowledge, it had never been posted before on this forum (nor on YouTube). Birgit Kos has serious troubles with her pink strappy high heel sandals at Jacquemus Fall/Winter 2020 RTW:

A model in bikini stumbles on her way back at Evita Santuario S/S 2021 (DC Swim Week, May 2, 2021) :

I check your profile. I can't imagine that there are people who interested in fashion painful fallen models only. You are editor-in-chef of this thread. I agree, sometimes it can be curious, but not that much. And yes, Vietnam Fashion Week not really interested, and yes, this thread not for fashion this thread about pain.

Do any of you know from which designer/show this fall comes from? I do enjoy this model's black and white outfit with extra-long sleeves...
The video I uploaded is taken from TikTok, and it had been posted there on January 9, 2021.

A model falls after one of her stilettos got caught in the hem of her long flowing pants, at Yara Bin Shakar Spring/Summer 2022 (Arab Fashion Week). This mishap is cut on all official videos.

I just found out that Han Jang lost a shoe towards the end of the Gaultier Couture S/S 2022 show and finished her walk with only one shoe on! It's from 13:01 to 13:33 in the following video, although not fully shown. If someone knows a better video/angle of view, please tell me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->