S/S 2020 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

With Burberry, Missoni, Moschino, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu and a rumored Helmut Lang campaign, Bella seems to be the star of the season.

Saw the new Burberry campaign in the windows of the store at the mall! Sadly I totally forgot to take a picture:( I saw Gigi, Freja and I think Irinia but not 100% about her. The images were small to fit into the individual window displays so I can’t really judge it but from what I saw it was kinda boring and nothing special unfortunately

Where’s Tom Ford? I wish Binx get the campaign, her look in the runway show was gorgeous

Yes! La Linda finally gets what she deserves. She should have booked Moschino by Meisel a loooong time ago.

I genuinely thought that was Lisa Rinna from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

such a random campaign season, casting wise. I have yet to see established girls like fran, kiki, sora, binx, lexi, etc. show up in an ad

Or is it because their rates are too high for these brands to churn out some money?

such a random campaign season, casting wise. I have yet to see established girls like fran, kiki, sora, binx, lexi, etc. show up in an ad

Or is it because their rates are too high for these brands to churn out some money?

Binx got Ferragamo, YSL and a Coach fragance adv.

Fran got Saint Laurent and Sora got Ferragamo, but yea... Where is Kiki and usually these girls get 3 or more major ads

Woops I meant Fran got Celine
She got both Saint Laurent and Celine. Though the newest Saint Laurent images are tagged #YSL31 whole Fran's is tagged #YSL26.

vogue paris digital edition via benn98

ck CALVIN KLEIN:Rebecca Longdendyke,Tim Schumacher and JiChang Wook by Christian MacDonald.

Fran's Saint Laurent campaign is not for S/S 20 but Resort (or Pre-Spring).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->