• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Selma Blair

she is real pretty! she lost a significant amount of weight though, no? w/e the case is, she def is different from other actresses...and i mean that in the best way possible!

:heart: love her! She looks incredibly good with red lipstick... I love it how she cares so much for dogs. those pictures are adorable.

jovana said:
i adore her. she is in that group of indie stars like chloe sevingy and maggie glyllenhaul (sp?) who have quirky beauty and a lot of talent...who are all too often forgotten amidst a throng of starlet girls like kate bosworth and mischa barton

I love Selma but I don't believe she's in the same group as Chloe or Maggie. Selma has mainly been in commercial and very successful movies, such as Cruel Intentions, Legally Blonde, The Sweetest Thing and Hellboy; she was also the star of the tv show Zoe as has won a few MTV/TCA awards. And her salary isn't one of an underrated actress, either. She's just a bit "out of the scene" now because she took some time off to after she got married and is, believe it or not in her mid 30's (she started her acting career late), so obviously she doesn't appeal to younger audiences as much as Mischa or Kate :flower:

She appeared on the cover of TATLER some months ago, and she looked stunning (wish I could find the pictures online).

hellboy_blair_01.jpg

selma.jpg

Voices_selma.jpg

I love Selma's style.

A lot of the photos posted don't work though. :(

Its her face thats so beautiful and so she can wear her hair however and still look amazing.

she has great style.... very simple, but it always looks put-together.

TWILO said:
she has great style.... very simple, but it always looks put-together.

I couldn't agree more!
Nowadays it seems everybody loves the grannie-chic look, so celebs that dress simple-chic are a rarity!

She's so elegant :heart:

820775.jpg

i heart Selma Blair... i loved her in the movies like Kill me later & Highway... she's one damn good actor imho.. :flower:

Attachments

• sel.jpg
    sel.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 31
  • sel4.jpg
    sel4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 35
  • sel3.jpg
    sel3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 32
  • sel2.jpg
    sel2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 78
I really like her as well, she's got such a bravely unique feeling to her. :flower:

SELMA BLAIR having a cup of coffee on the street New York City
watermark.php

SELMA BLAIR and husband AHMET ZAPPA out in the Village New York City, USA
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

More recent photographs of Selma Blair... all from gettyimages.
To start off, at the Oscars and the Louis Vuitton show. :woot:

Attachments

• oscars.jpg
    oscars.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
  • elegant.jpg
    elegant.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 69
Looking very Audrey Hepburn in a fitted dress, with her husband.

Attachments

• company3.jpg
    company3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 22
  • company2.jpg
    company2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
  • company.jpg
    company.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 20
It's funny, how she's generally been in some rather bad movies, and still manages to convey so much elegance. She's got a very classic look...

Attachments

• blair.jpg
    blair.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 59
  • blair2.jpg
    blair2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
My favourite of the set of pictures, from the upcoming movie, In Good Company. It's a parody of some sort, I believe, but it seems she's got the most enormous set of false breasts for it...
:rofl: And yet, she looks just as if she's promoting Roman Holiday!

Attachments

• classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 32
  • classic2.jpg
    classic2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 63
  • classic3.jpg
    classic3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
purplelucrezia said:
My favourite of the set of pictures, from the upcoming movie, In Good Company. It's a parody of some sort, I believe, but it seems she's got the most enormous set of false breasts for it...
:rofl: And yet, she looks just as if she's promoting Roman Holiday!
You're thinking of the John Water's film she was in recently , "A Dirty Shame".......horrible movie by the way , but Selma looked hilarious with that chest.^_^

I've always been a fan of Selma she's a good actress and has great style. Selma looks great at her age even though she is extremly thin.

Thanks for the pictures everyone... I love her in that grey fitted dress Purple posted :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->