Sunglasses and Shades #2

n/m I got it to work. I wonder if hers are gold or silver frame? Any guesses?

Does anyone have info on the style of this :heart:Chanel:heart: sunglasses? Where can I buy one?

lady-gaga-435.jpg

people.com

Prada Minimal Baroque Eyewear

"The collection – characterized by curves, friezes, low relief effects, Rococo curls for the acetate arms plus original and captivating nuances – will be on sale starting from February at Prada boutiques and eyewear stores worldwide. And it doesn’t end here: the house will present two additional models during the year."
pr-23ns-cas-1a1-2451428_0x440.jpg

pr-23ns-cat-1a1-15847_0x440.jpg

pr-23ns-daa-1a1-328598_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Can anyone recommend any sunglasses in this style. Not to expensive & black. I have some roundish ones but I really want some properly round & thick rimmed ones. I can only seem to find flip up or lennon style coloured lenses.

isopi692.jpg

Source: isopix.be
house4001113055_p2_v1_m56577569832159834_254x500.jpg

House of Harlow
Source: shopbop

Can someone ID the sunglasses Rosie is wearing in these pictures? I have to have them but I can't figure out who they are by. Tia :flower:.

justjared.com

Can someone ID the sunglasses Rosie is wearing in these pictures? I have to have them but I can't figure out who they are by. Tia :flower:.

I believe they are Ray Ban aviators. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Do you know the particular style?

They're not the typical aviators I know that. The metal band across the nose is flat. Its what I like best about them. They remind me alot of the Tom Ford Hawking sunglasses. Same style but I would love to track down the exact pair Rosie is wearing.

The glasses Rosie is wearing in those pics are NOT Ray-Bans.

Please do tell what they are? I've been seeking the internet for about 15 minutes, trying to figure out the brand and style..perhaps Marc Jacobs?

After a lot of research, unfortunately, I wasn't able to track down the same pair Rosie wore. :(

I did find a semi-close match, however it is Marc Jacobs brand:
(Sorry I don't know how to put a click through link into an image)
http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/Sunglasses/Marc-Jacobs/Marc-Jacobs-Aviator-Sunglasses/15704

If I do eventually come across the same pair, I will let you know

Aw thanks for searching ^_^.

I actually think I found them. They're vintage Carrera Porsche sunglasses. I kinda wish they were gucci or dior because then it would be alot easier to find a retailer :P.

Ps. Welcome to tFS :flower:.

Aw thanks for searching ^_^.

I actually think I found them. They're vintage Carrera Porsche sunglasses. I kinda wish they were gucci or dior because then it would be alot easier to find a retailer :P.

Ps. Welcome to tFS :flower:.

No problem :smile: Ah, never would have guessed it was vintage Carrera Porsche. Good eye on that one, I love the glasses too. And thanks, I'm thrilled to be here on tFS :D

Hello!
Can anyone please ID this sunglasses? And if possible where can i get them? thanks in advance:wink:
IMG_1139.jpg
thecobrasnake

Can someone please ID these sunglasses? :blush:
214dfe77de2a4078bed078f.jpg

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848