Sunglasses and Shades #2

Not a big fan. But, all depends on your face shape. Very few can pull off this frame, especially with the McQueen impact of the temple placement.

I have a similar pair of Ray-Bans, which fit my face shape well:

*YOU HAVE TO CREDIT THE PICTURE

2cp6w5v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^Can you please source the pictures you posted! it's tFS policy

btw welcome to the forum, the shades look great on you:flower:

Does anyone know if these are ever coming to store?
They're from the Marc by Marc Jacobs AW 10.11 Collection
& for men, of course.

**Please don't quote pictures**

source: marcjacobs.com

Wow! These are amazing. Any updates on when/if these are going to be available?

identify?

Does anyone know who these sunglasses are by on Kim Kardashian? I just saw this on x17online.com

Attachments

• kardashian022411_04.jpg
    kardashian022411_04.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 6
Does anyone know which boutiques carried/will carry these sunglasses? The Chicago Prada boutique isn't and neither is L.A. Rodeo Drive.

I absolutely MUST have a pair.

"The collection – characterized by curves, friezes, low relief effects, Rococo curls for the acetate arms plus original and captivating nuances – will be on sale starting from February at Prada boutiques and eyewear stores worldwide. And it doesn’t end here: the house will present two additional models during the year."

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES
vogue.it

Does anyone know which boutiques carried/will carry these sunglasses? The Chicago Prada boutique isn't and neither is L.A. Rodeo Drive.

I absolutely MUST have a pair.

I was in New York, recently, and the Prada boutique in Soho :heart: will be carrying them. I approached two different associates, because the story is never the same, and the first said they should be in store mid-March. The second (who appeared SOO pretentious, but was actually really nice +helpful) told me that a few items/styled have been delayed for whatever reason, and that he's aiming for the end of the month. Bottom line = they will be carrying them.

I'm actually hoping that the binocular-style frames make it to the retailers - those I need:
prada_det_rtw_sept_2010_054_15521646070.jpg

vogue

I was in New York, recently, and the Prada boutique in Soho :heart: will be carrying them. I approached two different associates, because the story is never the same, and the first said they should be in store mid-March. The second (who appeared SOO pretentious, but was actually really nice +helpful) told me that a few items/styled have been delayed for whatever reason, and that he's aiming for the end of the month. Bottom line = they will be carrying them.

That is GREAT news. Do you know if there's a waiting list or if it's first come first serve?

Best,

Amy

^ I think its first come first serve. None of them made any indication of a wait list, otherwise they would have mentioned it/pushed for me to be on it, in the moment of strong inquiry. They are limited edition so I would totally be ON TOP of your game in finding out exactly when they come in. They'll clearly be gone in the blink of an eye.

^ I think its first come first serve. None of them made any indication of a wait list, otherwise they would have mentioned it/pushed for me to be on it, in the moment of strong inquiry. They are limited edition so I would totally be ON TOP of your game in finding out exactly when they come in. They'll clearly be gone in the blink of an eye.

I know. I shudder to think of the high price they'll command on eBay. What really angers me is how many people are waiting to pounce on these JUST to resell them, taking them away from consumers who would actually WEAR them. Like what happens with H&M designer collections.

^This is true. I never really thought about that. A better reason to be on the ball and don't hesitate to call everyday, if you have to; I think they're worth it. I'm no bryanboy, so the minimal baroques won't work for me, but I'm desperately hoping the others I posted make it there. I've seen them on Lindsey Wixson in a few editorials recently, so there's promist. Keep me posted on your status of the Prada hunt!

^Also, there's tons of photos of Anne Dello Russo sporting them, which you can see in her thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

does any one know the prices for the 'minimal baroque' Prada sunglasses from the s/s 11 collection?

Just to add: Two new Minimal Baroque designs will be launched in April :D, and in addition to Prada boutiques, select department stores and ILORI eyewear stores will be carrying the limited edition pieces.

does any one know the prices for the 'minimal baroque' Prada sunglasses from the s/s 11 collection?

I don't think anyone can confirm prices until the merchandise is in-store. I can comfortably predict that the price will hover around $350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->