The Becca Makeup Thread

I really want to try the Luminous Skin Colour, all her colours look really good and they look like they make you glow!

Heads up to US users of Becca Cosmetics..

from beautyaddict.blogspot.com/
A reader recently alerted me to a 75% off sale on Becca products at Sephora.com. And it wasn't just a small selection which would indicate some discontinued shades...it was the entire line. My heart sank. Then I heard reports that several Sephoras were wiping out their Becca displays, and that sealed it. Looks like the brand is being phased out of Sephora.

This is terrible! I've long extolled the virtues of Becca Compact Concealer (34 shades, 2 levels of coverage in the same compact, and a built in mirror!), and everything else in the line is fabulous as well. The shimmer powders are the best on the market and the only choice for the grown-up girl who still wants to "glow!"

I feared that the whole company had gone under, but it looks like the issue is limited to Sephora. Becca might be a bit harder to find now, but I've compiled a list of US retailers (and web retailers) from their website. You'll find it after the jump...click to keep reading.

becca

glad to hear that it isn't going under, but sorry they are ending their long realtionship with Sephora.

I'm so upset I missed the Sephora sale, I've only heard raves about their products!

I found my perfect Becca colour...I definitely want the concealer, but I'm a little concerned that I'll want more coverage than the foundation gives and the cream blusher in blossom is so nice...I'm glad HQhair have it now, I hope they'll add more in the future.

Has anyone tried the Lip and Cheek Creme? Rosebud looks brilliant! And maybe the Beach Tint too? Watermelon and Rosebud seems to be the same color?

RosebudLipNCheekCreme_lg.jpg
BeachTintWatermelon_lg.jpg

hqhair.com

So I bought Becca Lip & Cheek Creme in Rosebud. I love it. It gives me the most lovely rosy sheen, it doesn't cause breakouts on me, and it's 100% blendable and a dream to apply. It's basically everything MAC Blushcreme isn't :lol: It's very expensive as you only get a tiny amount, but even though it's sheer, a little goes a long way. And I bought on hqhair.com when the GBP was low, so it wasn't too expensive.

Here's a pic of me wearing it in daylight on cheeks and lips (blended with lip balm)
becca5ky7.jpg

It's very nice and matte on the lips ^_^

Becca is coming out with a mineral foundation, new Beach Tint and Eye Tint shades, new Sheer Tint Lip Colours, a brow shaping gel, a lip plumping gloss and something called Illuminate Wash Liquid Highlighter...and new brushes. Things must be going well for Becca? I just hope HQhair or asos.com will get them too...

I made my first Becca purchase this week, the creme blush in 'Wild Orchid' - I love it, now I want another colour! :lol:

^Those are addictive!

I've been using the Lip & Cheek Creme in Rosebud almost every single day ever since I got it, and you hardly notice it

^Ida is yours very pigmented or is it sheer? I have it in Blossom which I love but I remember the tester being much thicker - whereas mine almost doesn't show up on my skin, just curious :unsure:

Definitely want moooooore :woot:

^Mine is super sheer when applied with my fingers. If you use a foundation brush you get a lot more colour, it's easier to layer too

I think the creme blush is more pigmented than the lip & cheek one...

I used a foundation brush to apply my creme blush this morning & it was a lot easier. I love it so much! :heart: Wild Orchid is sort of a fuschia pink colour...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->