Three More Celebrity Covers For October 2003

Last months Glamour was a celebrity too,Christina :doh:

Originally posted by Mary*@Sep 12th, 2003 - 7:35 am
Kate looks a bit old and pale… :unsure:
Old? Really?? What's your definition of old? Only 2 days after my birthday, you've made me feel ancient... :unsure: :woot: :unsure:

Old? Really?? What's your definition of old? Only 2 days after my birthday, you've made me feel ancient... :unsure: :woot: :unsure:

I don't think there is really anything 'different' that can be done with CZJ :shock: :doh:

I don't think there is really anything 'different' that can be done with CZJ :shock: :doh:

czj - most beautiful woman in hollywood, period.
has anyone seen the previews of the new movie with her and george? she looks incredible. kate is adorable but catherine is incredible and smj - YUCK. never thought she was anything but odd looking....

has anyone seen the previews of the new movie with her and george? she looks incredible. kate is adorable but catherine is incredible and smj - YUCK. never thought she was anything but odd looking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->