• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Vincent Gallo

nothintobegained said:
vincent gallo has more sex appeal than any man.
he's the most beautiful thing ive (n)ever laid eyes on. he is versatile as f*ck, humorous, his style is immaculate. he is a talented actor, director, writer, painter, photographer, musician, and a motorcycle racer. i would let him touch my *** anyday. he is creepy in the hottest way possible. i wouldn't mind being kidnapped by him.

LOL!! You must be Vincent Gallo.

I'm not Vincent Gallo neither but, like Nothingtobegained I'm crazy about him. The thing is Vince is not a guy to marry, have kids, live in a suburban house . It's a man you take for one night (or more if you can make him stay). he's sexy, smart, talented but, on the other end, he's sometimes creepy, he can be mean or an angel (only when he wants to). Yes, he's kind of dangerous but it's more attractive to me than the perfect guy

eeeew! vincent gallo, isn't he the creep who tried to auction off his sperm via ebay AND his homepage about a year ago - preferably to a naturally blonde girl who'd be grandchild to a real german wehrmacht soldier? it caused a frenzy with the press. the man's so disgusting!

stella-mayfair said:
eeeew! vincent gallo, isn't he the creep who tried to auction off his sperm via ebay AND his homepage about a year ago - preferably to a naturally blonde girl who'd be grandchild to a real german wehrmacht soldier? it caused a frenzy with the press. the man's so disgusting!

I thought it was super funny! It wasn't really just his sperm though, I think it was him with the sperm, he would physically help create the baby.

I love his movies, as people have said his aestetic is so pleasing, and he is hot, but I think only in movement - still photos would wake you up in the middle of the night staring at you with that hardcore intensity which Vincent evokes!

Fawn said:
I like how Gallo takes his time and let his characters tell the story. The lush colours and luminous lighting enhances the dreamlike mood. Every frame is like a beautiful photograph. I also find his films eeriely pretty because even though the images are quite soft and pleasing to the eye, you can feel the undercurrents of tension, sadness, longing, and desire.

BTW, I think that the Virgin Suicides evokes a similar kind of mood. But I like it even better bc the style is more girly, if that makes sense.

I know Fawn wrote this ages ago, but I have read that both Sophia Coppola and Vincent Gallo both have been influenced by the photographer William Eggelston, and the Virgin Suicides definately looks like a W.E. photo (did Sophia and Vinnie G date?)

What about these? Some random finds from flickr.com... :smile:

254067782_68e7a88775.jpg
83617353_7df6a2dd1e.jpg

138715555_daf631e1c0_o.jpg

163828839_c432ae76ce.jpg

:crush::lol: Sorry if reposted!!! :buzz::wub:

The Getaway (with Karen Elson) :buzz::woot::heart:
by Michael Sanders

jgkinc.net

oooo Ive never seen those before, Love them!! I love this man hes an evil genius, i think. Buffalo 66 is a very underated wonderful movie but his work is definitely not for everyone.

I don't know if people know this, but - he's really not a creep. His website where he "sells semen" is a joke - he has very "odd" and dark humour. It's hard to explain but...his prostituting himself to "black chicks" and "fat chicks" as he said is a joke. It's funny if you look into it closely. He's really not a creep, from what we know.

I think I came on this thread to torture myself. I must be a masochist.

Hate the man. Can someone please explain the appeal? He's not a good kind of pretentious to me, he's the absolute worst.

^ I don't know about anyone else but for me its his movies. I think they are amazing and beautiful. And I also think he is absolutely sexy.

Oh my gosh! He looks amazing. Thank you for posting these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->