Vincent Gallo

Modeling for Evidence of Evolution

98603493ez2.jpg

livejournal

Am I the only one who still can't believe he got Chloe Sevigny to suck him off in Buffalo 66? I still don't understand that movie completely, really hard to sit through for such a short film.
That was The Brown Bunny I believe, and I thought it was the longest film I'd ever seen! But it was quite enjoyable, the plot was amazing. Buffalo 66 was with Christina Ricci wasn't it?

I don't think anyone really knows the straight story, but I've read from several sources that it wasn't Vincent she was giving a blowjob to. The most popular belief seems to be that it was her boyfriend at the time.
It's my understanding that he and Chloë were dating at the time.

"Terry Richardson enlisted "Brown Bunny" actor/director Vincent Gallo to star in a racy new ad campaign he's directing for Belvedere Vodka."

nypost (gossip)

It's my understanding that he and Chloë were dating at the time.

Nope, not from what I've heard.He called her up to talk to her about the role , they had dated in the past (years before the film was shot) and she had a boyfriend at the time.He told her about the blowjob scene, and apparently when they were lovers, she wasn't really into giving head and when he asked her about it , she said that she actually began to like it so that she didn't really have a problem doing it .

The story goes around in circles really. He's never actually confirmed anything so it'll probably remain a mystery. But yeah, they dated long before the film and haven't since.

Here he is with Lolita Pille in November Jalouse

my scans

Uh what I actually posted was based on an interview he gave a long time ago for a French mag.

Thank You for posting that Gallo as Jesus picture,that's HOTT!!!!
-I find him incredibly DIRTY SEXY.....

I saw the Belvedere Vodka commercial, AMAZING, it made me so excited, I went to bed to happy.

I wish i could find it online :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->