• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What Celeb Would You Love To Give A Makeover?

Glamourina

Reaction score
If you could pick any famous person and give them a makeover, who would it be? Not just their clothing style, but their hair, everything.

Me, I'd love to get my hands on Paris Hilton. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she needs some work. I know she's going more "classy" with her clothing now, but it still seems rather contrived (especially the makeunder in Elle). If you've ever seen her without makeup, she's quite lovely and I love her unusual nose, but she insists on piling makeup on by the pound. That would have to go. I'd have her ditch the cheap hair extensions, darken her hair back to it's natural color and if she still insisted on being blonde, add some highlights. I'd take away her Mystic Tan membership and throw away the colored contacts, and make her stop getting all her clothes from Heatherette :sick:. I'd like to see her in a more tailored look with less skin showing all the time, and let's leave the damn chihuahua at home for a change! I pity that poor animal.

So, what about you?

Christina Aguilera. I'd just love to scrub off her gunk and present the world with my "creation"... :innocent:

Pink. I am itching to give her a makeover. She is bad girl gone worst with her style :ninja:

Courtney Love...she looked so beautiful when she cleaned up and dressed in versace in 1996 (i think?)

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Apr 18th, 2004 - 11:10 pm
Courtney Love...she looked so beautiful when she cleaned up and dressed in versace in 1996 (i think?)
I know! She was beautiful. But you know what they say, you can take the girl out of the trailer park...

I think I'd like to make over Britney and Christina.

For Christina: fuller brows (her pencil brows make me :yuk:), more simple and less trashy-looking hairstyle, more simple makeup. As for her clothing, I think she is getting there herself :wink:

Britney: get rid of the greasy hair, get her in some looser silhouettes, and she will be good :ninja:

Paula Abdul man. She wears like pounds of make up on American Idol. *shakes head* Not good....

Christina Aguilera....! Anybody who can give her back her ''cute girl'' look deserves a Nobel Prize!!!! Christina is so pretty under all that ''stuff''. :(

Shania Twain!!! That's a good idea. She's so pretty but her style is horrible.

Originally posted by oanadobre@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:52 am
OH, MY! I just remembered Pamela Anderson!
I'd start off with an implant removal surgery for her...... :wink:

Originally posted by kimkhuu+Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:54 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:54 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:52 am
I'd start off with an implant removal surgery for her...... :wink: [/b][/quote]
Then you'll have only half of her to makeover...

Originally posted by oanadobre+Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oanadobre @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:54 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:52 am

I'd start off with an implant removal surgery for her...... :wink:
Then you'll have only half of her to makeover... [/b][/quote]
She's another one who actually looks fairly good without all that makeup on...

Attachments

• without.jpg
    without.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
Christina A. absolutely. I am tired of looking at the drag queen makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back