• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What Was Anna Nicole On?

Sloan

I love model_mom!
Reaction score

Anna Nicole Smith introduces Kanye West during the 32nd annual American Music Awards.

Anna Nicole Smith was a wreck at the American Music Awards. Was she drunk? Was she high? We don't know. But there was something obviously very wrong with her. We have all the pictures and the video of the entire debacle. (Video Coming Soon)

See the photos of Anna Nicole Smith at the American Music Awards.

anna20.jpg

anna21.jpg

anna22.jpg

anna23.jpg

Did anyone else see her? She sounded horrible! :wacko:

On her way to find another 80 years old millionaire, me thinks :innocent:

wow ya i heard her over the radio this morning....totally drunk...that was horrible to listen to.

LMAO - is she being carted off, there, in the last picture? Forcibly removed? LOL.

Originally posted by star@Nov 15 2004, 11:08 AM
wow ya i heard her over the radio this morning....totally drunk...that was horrible to listen to.
[snapback]432659[/snapback]​
I know - it was painful to listen to!

You can see the video now if you click on LINK (in my first post) and then click watch the video.

How...disturbing. She MUST be on something...although I've always thought she's had a screw loose in her head somewhere. Just based on her past behaviour...

pain killers + a little bit of alcohol + no food for days = anna nicole smith :flower:

Originally posted by Misako@Nov 15 2004, 11:15 AM
LMAO - is she being carted off, there, in the last picture? Forcibly removed? LOL.
[snapback]432676[/snapback]​
:lol: That comment makes the picture so much funnier to look at.

Originally posted by star@Nov 15 2004, 11:08 AM
[snapback]432659[/snapback]​

It's hard to WATCH. She's such trash.

How pathetic. what could have been a moment of triump (appearing with a newly trim bod) turned out to make her even more of a laughing stock. i actually feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 15 2004, 01:39 PM
She still has fat people knees :ninja:
[snapback]432775[/snapback]​

Its funny cause its true :lol:

I hate Anna Nicole blergh :sick:

When is she not high/drunk?

Seriously. I don't think it's possible for her to not look like trailer trash, or act like it :innocent:

Wow, she was a mess. Poor thing. She's like a prettier Courtney Love, with less swearing and no daughter.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. :ninja:

I wouldn't know, but I was taking better somewhere else.

Nice, though I basically asked the same question over at the American Music Awards forum back in Stary Style, not to put a damper on your forum since you don't with mines so, just to let anyone else who gives a dman know.

Wow, next time I drink I'm definitely mixing with TrimSpa.

Originally posted by kragirl@Nov 15 2004, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't know, but I was taking better somewhere else.

Nice, though I basically asked the same question over at the American Music Awards forum back in Stary Style, not to put a damper on your forum since you don't with mines so, just to let anyone else who gives a dman know.
[snapback]433573[/snapback]​

Huh??? :unsure:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Nov 15 2004, 10:32 PM
Huh???  :unsure:
[snapback]433584[/snapback]​

look it up at star style, mispelled damn, damn :lol: wasn't trying to badger the chick or guy or aw forget it!!!! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->