What Was Anna Nicole On?

Horrific...

yikes1ve.jpg

y27gg.jpg
y0qc.jpg

now the pic with her dog is the best i've seen her look in the past year, but did ya have to show the other two? :lol: :sick: :sick: :P

Did anyone see the woman imitating her on the Billboard Music Awards last night? It was hilarious and the woman looked just like Anna!

i think that was amy pohler (spelling) form snl, great skit i must say.. still laughing from when ryan told her to basically sit her *** down :lol:

Originally posted by kragirl@Dec 9 2004, 12:43 PM
i think that was amy pohler (spelling) form snl, great skit i must say.. still laughing from when ryan told her to basically sit her *** down :lol:
[snapback]458271[/snapback]​

Not sure who it was. I was thinking that it was someone from MAD TV, since it was shown on FOX and I saw some other MAD TV commedians on the awards.

It was funny as heck though! :lol:

Originally posted by Sloan@Dec 9 2004, 02:52 PM
Not sure who it was. I was thinking that it was someone from MAD TV, since it was shown on FOX and I saw some other MAD TV commedians on the awards.

It was funny as heck though! :lol:
[snapback]458387[/snapback]​

could've sworn it was amy but i dunno :unsure:

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Dec 9 2004, 06:37 AM
Horrific...

yikes1ve.jpg

[snapback]457874[/snapback]​

ergh, how can she be thin and yet have a wrinkly belly, thats gross :sick: I hate Miss Anna Nicole shes so vile.

Originally posted by oanadobre@Nov 16 2004, 01:48 AM
On her way to find another 80 years old millionaire, me thinks :innocent:
[snapback]432620[/snapback]​

:innocent: so where exactly does she go to find them... just curious :brows:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Nov 15 2004, 05:32 PM
Wow, she was a mess. Poor thing. She's like a prettier Courtney Love, with less swearing and no daughter.
[snapback]433406[/snapback]​
instead she has a son :cry:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Nov 16 2004, 04:30 AM
did you guys see the new commercials? the one where she MEOWS?
[snapback]433923[/snapback]​
YES!! :rofl:

Originally posted by Sloan@Dec 9 2004, 11:31 AM
Did anyone see the woman imitating her on the Billboard Music Awards last night? It was hilarious and the woman looked just like Anna!
[snapback]458257[/snapback]​
:lol: i saw it! that was hilarious

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Dec 9 2004, 04:41 PM
ergh, how can she be thin and yet have a wrinkly belly, thats gross :sick: I hate Miss Anna Nicole shes so vile.
[snapback]458696[/snapback]​

I hate her too, but I think the reason for her stomach is that she was once really big, but then she lost the weight very rapidly, and the skin stretched and stayed like that. I think I saw a woman with a similar issue on the Swan once...this isn't uncommon for someone who loses a lot of weight.

it's a pity, her facial features are really nice. She's always had pretty nice skin(on her face) and her bone structure is nice. She's not ugly, if you go back to the early pictures, she really looked nice. but then came the drugs, marraige, weight gain, and ditzness. She can look really 'nice' if she wants to.

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Dec 9 2004, 04:41 PM
ergh, how can she be thin and yet have a wrinkly belly, thats gross :sick:
[snapback]458696[/snapback]​
:huh: Because that's what happens when obese people lose weight. It's completely normal.

'twas painful to watch

i don't hate her at all - but i don't condone her behaviour.

it's especially painful to see how she started out: an extraordinarily gorgeous Guess gal, then the weight gain and now - she looks very good, she still has a beautiful face, but i think the fast weight gain/whatever she's taking has some repercussions (eg. loose skin/what's it doing to her brains).

makes me wonder how i would fare in her shoes.. ie. starting off sooo beautiful, dealing w/ the pressures of the industry and all, weight gain and all of that. Erm.. won't get into the whole marrying a much older wealthy man - except that that kind of practice is so typical = old rich guy gets young beautiful gal. Her case seemed an extreme version of the typical.

also thought that she sort of represents the mass media image of the industry, in the extreme: ie. zany, hyped-up about looks, body-obsessed, not a good role-model for young 'uns (unless reverse role-model), 'superficial' (i can't say she is really - don't know what she thinks about).

zat was me 2cents

Yeah, in some of her old photos, you can see she is really a rare beauty; stunning, or was, or could be. That is the tragedy of it all. Just think of how far someone with brains could have gone with that "something" the camera loves SO. MUCH. Ever opening her mouth was a yoooooge mistake.

Her entourage is even creepier though! Kim?? WTF? And Howard. Just EW.

I can't say I feel sorry for her, because if any of us had seen even one episode of ourselves acting like the pickle-eating, whiny, slurring, stumbling b*tch she was on her show, we would have gone cold turkey instantly. She must have absolutely no consciousness of how she appears to others, so... what she doesn't know can't hurt her. I can't say I feel sorry for her.

:lol: tudds.

I hate her new Trimspa commercial where you can "win a viper"

towards the end she's like "Like my body".. and she says it all weird and drunky like.

if anyone else has seen it... does it make you laugh too? :rofl:

Golden_butterfly said:
Horrific...

yikes1ve.jpg
This picture is definitely doctored. Look at the black wire across her belly, it's a lot darker than the ones hanging on her back.

Here's another recent pic of her:

Anna_Nicole_Smith-TS050704bhd1.jpg

Her belly looks way better here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"