Your favorite items of clothing

I'll post some pics when I get home :smile:

Gucci -- You should post a pic of wearing the AM top, it's kind of hard to imagine how it looks on (for me at least!). It's a really intresting top. Loooove the plum color of your manoloes too. May I ask how much those were? I special ordered a pair of clichy's, they were supposed to come in march but last time I checked they were 3 months behind, but I'm thinking of maybe eventually getting a croc pair... :woot:

GG-thanks I will try t o have my husband take one tonight. Its amazing on. the back is kinda cut low...in a way so its a fun cut top!

the croc manolos are normally like 3400 retail but these randomy made it to sell for 800 bucks! I almost freaked out. I hope I can do that again. such a deal!

I guess my current three favourites are not terribly interesting, but they work everyday and they stay favourites, so I guess that's the point.
I pick...
My Paige Premium Denim jeans - I finally found great jeans. After years of searching, these are 'the ones'!
My Cutler and Gross sunglasses - very Audrey, very Jackie, very classic.
A John Smedley sweater - lightweight, south sea island cotton in a bright colour.
Perfect!

miumiu I agree on the paige. I bought one of her basics. I love them. They are long...I am tall so it works. They fit great...there is no fuss on the butt! haha no jewels grommets and all that crap....and they have a nice even color. I am getting so tired of finding a great fitting jeans and like the butt looks sand blasted or distressed or something. I hate that!

Thanks for that Guccigal07, those are exactly the reasons I love them, no fussiness, great dyes. I never found any that didn't have random bleaching or diamante. Plus the fit is great too, I feel totally comfortable. Unfortunately I have to get mine hemmed because they are way too long, but for the perfect jeans, it's worth it!

guccigal07 said:
ok here are mine....my black oversized YSL muse, my Alexander McQueen pirate map print top (mcqueen found an old pirate map and converted it into a fabric!) and my Manolo Blahnik purple croc pumps (don't forget my new black diamond skull necklace)

close 4ths-Prada Venice Print skirt, my Prada tie dye cardigans, and my jeans!
omg, i love that mcqueen top. very unique!

anyhoo, my favorite clothing items are probably my kenzie shoes. it seems i have a new 'favorite' everyday, though.

guccigal07 said:
GG-thanks I will try t o have my husband take one tonight. Its amazing on. the back is kinda cut low...in a way so its a fun cut top!

the croc manolos are normally like 3400 retail but these randomy made it to sell for 800 bucks! I almost freaked out. I hope I can do that again. such a deal!

Wow, croc manoloes for $800?? You got a really great deal! :D

-my vintage cotton t-shirts from MARS MERCHANTILE
-jeans
-monochrome black converse chuck taylors
-red chuck taylors
-red hightops

my anthropologie top,ernest sewn straight leg jeans, and hoping to add a pair of slim kims by Denimbirds to my wardrobe

susie_bubble said:
I don't play favourites with my wardrobe. Every piece is special and essential to me!!! But if I had to choose ONE thing to wear all the time, the item that I can rely on....it would be my black Sonia Rykiel sweater dress. ^_^

u have a sweater dress??! omg soo envious, i need a sweater dress... its so sad that they dont sell it in regular stores.. >.<

i think back then they called it the boho style... but dresses/tops that hit about mid thigh and when paired w/ jeans are my favorites~ ^^

nothing beats my bettina liano skinny legs
2nd comes ... o.o

I think my current fav's are my black leatherjacket, a grey cardigan with huuuuuuuuuge black buttons, my quirky, tiny wool-vneck in a gorgeous blue-shade and my skyblue CM-drainpipes. Acessories: Hermes twilly in a richer, very pretty red-shade/black, my homemade goldbelt, my Tiger-postbag-inspired-bag, and my quirky-ish flowerbrooches.

I'm into soft, slouchy cardigans at the moment - I have a fantastic dark burgandy one from Lily McNeal that I love. And I live in my dark Siwys at the moment and gold python Loeffler Randall flats. :smile:

I've decided! My vintage ('60s?) Oleg Cassini dress: black, wool, below the knee, long-sleeved, high-necked with embroidery and decorative fabric buttons... or in a phrase, hard to describe :P

Oh my god, i saw this pic way back in the thread and loved it, is it possible to find this t-shirt now?

Pic from thefashionspot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepelepew
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->