• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anna Nicole Smith Dies at 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
iluvjeisa said:
Happy??? She was smiling....that's not necessarily a sign of true happiness.

I was merely saying that she seemed relatively happy because of her baby and commitment ceremony--I'm sure she could have been much, much more happy than she was, but she did appear to be fairly at ease. Like I said, though, we'll never know.

fashionicon said:
I never really understood how Anna Nicole is to blame for it being misleading. Since when can you sue the spokesperson of a product? Can I sue Ronald McDonald if I wanted to? People are heartless.:rolleyes:

I know, it's amazing how selfish people are this day and age. This also reminds me of the people who are suing Brandy for an unreasonably insane amount of money for the car crash....Speaking of outrageous lawsuits, I hate that people can be sued for stupid stuff like not scraping off the sidewalk in front of their house.

It's kind of scary that you can't even step out of your own house these days without facing a potential lawsuit :rolleyes:

Stern Bars Anna Nicole's Mother From Child
Howard K. Stern has returned to the Bahamas and vows that Anna Nicole Smith's estranged mother will never see her grandchild, Dannielynn Hope.

Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, reportedly flew to the Bahamas and tried to gain access to the child while Stern, listed as the father on the infant's birth certificate, was grieving over Smith's unexpected death in Hollywood, Fla., the New York Post reported.

Stern was reunited with his child in front of cameras from "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider."

"This is the only piece of Anna I have left," said Stern as he scooped up Dannielynn.

"I wouldn't be here now, but I had to get back to Dannielynn. I know Anna loved her more then anything in the world," he said tearfully.

But Stern's sadness didn't last for long; it quickly turned to anger when the subject of Arthur came up.

"Anna despised that woman. As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn," Stern raged.
http://www.playfuls.com/news_0005208_Stern_Bars_Anna_Nicoles_Mother_From_Child.html

^ On one hand I feel bad for Anna's mother because her daughter just died and the baby is her granddaughter....on the other hand I can't help but think, " Why is Anna's mother just now coming out of the woodwork?" And I find it odd that the mother made a beeline for the baby seemingly seconds after Anna died.

Uffff....It is terrible what the love of money will make people do. Some people just disgust me. Probably Anna's mother saw $$$$$....

^^ya think? her mother has never seen the wealth her daughter came into, and knowing that the media would now want all her background info only a family member could relay to them so they can further exploit her, she has come forward as has the rest of the white trash Anna came from just to get some publicity on abc and f*cking Nancy Grace. i am not really Howard K. Stern's fan, but i certainly dont want that baby going with Anna's mother.

^ ^
So pitiful, yet so true.

(and off topic, but I have seen some of this Nancy Grace and I think she is the devil)

i really don't want that baby to go to anna's mom. maybe i'm a bit too much of a neo-freudian, but there is always a reason when someone hates their parents

Salvatore said:
(and off topic, but I have seen some of this Nancy Grace and I think she is the devil)

I'll pretend I didn't read that :innocent:

What a sad life that baby is going to have. Who knows where she will go -- the mother is the last choice for a guardian, the dad* is a potential suspect in the death of the baby's mother (we don't know for sure, however), and the half-sister despises Anna with all her inner rage. (I don't know; I felt like saying that last part.)

*Dad = Legal guardian

lol nancy grace is pure entertainment, besides her show has been less of a circus covering anna nicole than larry king...

seanutbutter said:
I'll pretend I didn't read that :innocent:

Hahaha...are you a fan of Miss "Grace" ? She certainly has none. Any class either, for that matter. She's a phony with really bad hair.

She seems like a shark that is just ready to devour anything placed into the water.

Anyways, I hope things turn out well for the baby. If the baby does actually get the money, I think it would be smart to place most of it in a trust fund until she is at a legal age to make decisions on her own, therefore preventing gold diggers access to it.

All photos from WireImages

With her late son Daniel:
Anna2-WireImage.jpg

Anna1-WireImage.jpg

I still can't believe it. Her baby is so, so tiny. Only 5 months. This is so tragic, first her son and now her. :(

BaroqueRockstar said:
i really don't want that baby to go to anna's mom. maybe i'm a bit too much of a neo-freudian, but there is always a reason when someone hates their parents

Yes, I agree. She had a reason to be mad at her mom. They should honor Anna's wishes and not let her baby go to her mom. I know she didn't outright say it, but she didn't know she was going to die; do you guys honestly think that Anna wants her baby to go to her mom?

Her son was gorgeous and she looks so beautiful and happy with him
- She must of been broken hearted.

LetThemEatCake said:
Hahaha...are you a fan of Miss "Grace" ? She certainly has none. Any class either, for that matter. She's a phony with really bad hair.

I'm more of a fan of her argumentative tone than anything else--I appreciate her brutal honesty and assertiveness, although I could do without her sympathetic voice, which irritates me to no end.

In response to the video sogangsta posted: I also see that as rehearsed, although I don't want to make assumptions just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->