Do You Wear Band T-Shirts?

aaaaaaaall the time gotta post more pics with more band t shirts

Btw: where do you guys buy all your Band shirts? From the concerts directly, on the internet...?

I get mine at concerts etc. I've also thrifted a few and my mum gave me a few of her old ones. I think the ones you can buy in H&M and things like that are a waste of money, you want them to look authentic, and you can probably find them on a market stall or in a thrift store for much cheaper ^_^

I have a Delirious? t-shirt, (don't have a pic of it) which I got from this thing at the NEC last year,
I have this Casting Crowns shirt (it's way too big, I need to do something with it...)
blackgold_frontLarge.jpg

castingcrownsmerch.com

and this Switchfoot one I got from the Bro-Am in San-diego earlier this summer :smile:

IMG_1447.jpg

I wear band tees from the 70's and 80's that were originally my parents'. I have one that I bought, but I just love the soft, worn feel and look of the originals...

sometimes its like "please don't wear a band t shirt if you don't know the band..." that annoys me sooooooorry im picky with that A LOT:blush::rolleyes::P:ninja:

i even wear single band t shirts is that sick...:lol::lol:i like this single title though from a Londoner band called Big Linda ...it says: "I don't even like you" ( and well the story is some girl asking some guy when they were going to get married... a bit Bukowski answer right? but its true story and i met the guy in a big famous backstage who told me some stories... not related with that though... someone told me "be careful" but im bad news myself).

outfit15thJ_home01.jpg

I want to get this one in a lousy size maybe

brown_cardinal.jpg

source:sammerch.com/product/758/Womens_Brown_Rose_Shirt

I love band shirts, but I'll only really wear ones that are authentic, and of bands I really listen to and enjoy.

I wear ones I get from concerts because they are usually more interesting and you don't see that many people wearing them. I used to wear them all of the time in highschool but I feel that I am becoming to old for them unless they are more artistic.

I hate when people wear band shirts of people they don't even listen to. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of the statement you're making? Someone wore a shirt with Jimi Hendrix on it. :blink: And they couldn't even tell me the name of the band. (It's The Jimi Hendrix Experience.)

I like to wear band t-shirts but not for Fashion but because I like certain bands.

I only own one band Tshirt - The Ramones. I'm not a big fan of them, but I like quite a few songs.

I never wear them, I think its kind of pretentious, unless i really like the t-shirt design or something and maybe modified like a cropped t-shirt or something

So far I only own one band T-Shirt, Dir en grey.. and I love it!

I like when people wear bands T-Shirt and there is a fashionable way to do so haha :D

One of my favorites from the greatest Iggy Pop (three hand lousy t shirt from a 1993 tour so raw... LOVE IT)
Rocktshirt01.jpg

I wish I had a lot of band t-shirts.
It'll be my next assignment, or something! Right now the only one I have is one with Jim Morrison.

I don't have pictures of them but I have many band shirts of ACDC, Cradle of Filth and Ozzfest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->