Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2016 Milan

I still enjoy when someone is attracting attention to the country I came from, even if it doesn't reflect the reality 100%.

I don't. They capitalize on the pizza, mafia, mandolino stereotypes that's something that culturally me - and many others - have fought against and still fight against every day. Ain't nothing romantic about mafia or tackiness.

Thank god for all the Armani, Marni, Prada, Marras, Pilati of our fashion that don't resort to an insulting masquerade and let their style and elegance speak for themselves.

-"Florals? for spring? Groundbreaking..."
Ha! :lol: Was watching that the other day. Well played lol.

There were two handfuls of looks that were very beautiful. The rest we've all seen before. They still have a knack for tailoring but they've clearly lost their inspiration and way to a degree.

Still milking the whole 'Italian' thing again. How surprising...-_-

Terrible. I'm over what they are doing this style was good the first few times, but now it's annoying. I miss it when Dolce & Gabbana was Sexy, they went downhill ever since they got rid of D&G.

^ i agree d&g was brilliant, each season you didn't know what you'd get. they worked the theme so well and the shows were fun to watch

shame

guess they can just go on ANOTHER vacation now and not bother to use their brains to be creative anymore

This is like the greatest hits collection. Some pieces are great but it looks the same

+1
I agree. This looks like a collection of all best looks in the last five years: the lace, the baroque prints, the stripes, Scicily paitings... I hope after this they'd go and do something new. Their clothes are still beautiful but I know they have not ran out of creativity yeat. Don't be lazy D&G,

Do these two not travel to other parts of the world? Do they just stay in Italy and find no sense of inspiration from external sources?

i love their collections, its practical ready to wear but still beautiful

Just No. :( I mean the atmosphere looks fun but same thing over and over. Lace, groundbreaking.

Gotta hand it to them for doing it for 6 years now :laugh: They're probably the laziest designers for quite a while now. What do they say? "You've seen one, you've seen them all".

Truer words have never been spoken.

^ Pretty much. I checked out of Dolce & Gab 2 seasons ago. They've been doing the "exact" same thing for like 3-4 years. I always preferred D&G over Dolce & Gabbana and too bad they got rid of it. It was much more inspirational and creative to a certain extent.

^ Pretty much. I checked out of Dolce & Gab 2 seasons ago. They've been doing the "exact" same thing for like 3-4 years. I always preferred D&G over Dolce & Gabbana and too bad they got rid of it. It was much more inspirational and creative to a certain extent.

Same, they got rid of D&G to focus on the mainline... but idk what exactly they needed to remove D&G when they haven't done anything revolutionary. Surely, copying silhouettes from last season must not be hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->