Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann

Reasons to Love NY Now...

"...Because the Next Isabella Rossellini Lives Here (and Happens to Be Isabella’s Daughter)"

By: Amy Larocca

Every day, impossibly gorgeous girls are plucked from midwestern malls and Russian cafés, Brazilian beaches and small Eastern European towns, and hustled to Manhattan. The burning hope is that theirs will become The Face, and its bearer the new belle of New York—and from here, the world. But this year’s Face belongs to a born-and-raised New Yorker. Meet Elettra Wiedemann: UNIS grad, “Democracy and Cultural Pluralism” major at a Manhattan college, and new Lancôme spokesmodel. As it happens, those cheekbones have a pedigree: This Face’s mother is Isabella Rossellini. So, is it strange to sashay in Mom’s footsteps? “There’s something lovely about it,” Wiedemann says. “It reinforces the idea of women passing knowledge from one generation to another.”

isabella061218_230.jpg

(Photo: Fabrizio Ferri)

nymag.com

I think she looks like Ashley Judd... Looks a bit like her mum too... All are very beautiful :smile:

Editorial featuring Elettra scanned by me from US Elle February issue. :flower:

The Body Elettra

Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Styled: Kate Lanphear

She's really stunning
I remember seeing that elle cover wondering who she was
very beautiful and she's lovely for the lancome ad

stunning thank you
unlike other models that have famous parents I actually think that she is a good model. She has the right features

I really think she's great looking, but that hair at DVF... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->