• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georgina Chapman

Not my favorite Marchesa dress shes worn but she always looks beautiful, lovely hair!

What issue of Vogue is covering her wedding? I thought it would have appeared in the february issue?

No I think she is gorgeous I was just wondering why that person wanted her astrological sign :lol: Anyway I do not know what it is...

I thought it would be February Vogue too but I did not check...is it in there?

^^Aaah ya i got that to late. :blush: :lol:

And yes its in February issue its not a proper feature though,i wanted more,here is a scan:

Credit:Thanks to TFS moderator OriginalSin for scanning. :flower:

Beauty and the a**hole :angry:

Thank you miss dalloway and originalsin! Her dress is so beautiful :wub: I wish there were more pics! :(

WOW, she looks stunning! Everything is fabulous; hair, make-up, gown. I'm so jealous (except for the hubby part :wink:).

She should really wear her hair up like that more often.

Thankyou Miss Dalloway :flower:.

I completely skipped over it. I thought it would have been a bigger feature, but oh well.

Her dress is perfection :heart:. And of course she looks stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I am huge on astrology, that's all.
Georgina and Karen Craig at a Bergdorf Event in 2005. Patrick McMullan
nn14zs.jpg

2ekk7z9.jpg

She is so cute!!! There was a feature on her wedding in one of the latest issues of Bazaar (if I am not mistaking). I will try and see if I can locate it and scan it.

EDIT: I meant to say feature on her style not wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asparouk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->