Good Runway Music?

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:11 am
And back on the topic
the collection sounds very romantic....why not try a nice Spanish Guitar...Armik
spanish is actually good some slow salsa like theres this jazz piece called poquito spanish poquito funk by George Benson its gr8!!

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 25th, 2004 - 5:30 pm
DIAMONDS are FOREVER by shirley bassey :heart:

there is an upbeat version of it . maybe in her james bond collection. i dont remember wher i have mine :unsure:
Yeah, I know the one. Its not the james bond version though, and its impossible to find. If only I had it in the first place...

'Hit me with your rythm-stick' would be perfect for Galliano Homme...

trip hop: Portishead, Sneaker Pimps, etc...

Lap Dance by N.E.R.D., That Was Your Mother by Paul Simon, Cryin' Drunk by the Old 97's, In Your Eyes by Kylie Minogue, most anything off of Teisco Del Rey's Music for Lovers (greasy acoustic guitar, including a brilliant cover of Seville), Behold A Lady off of the new Outkast or Bust off the same. I'd suggest MC Solaar (very cool French rap, really), but I can't remember anything specific because I lost most of my cd's. Hope some of those are helpful.

if you are a fashion design student, the music you want depends on the theme of your show or your inspirations. There are simply too many great songs or rhythms to name and i suggest you to go to dior's website since i think Dior always has the most electric and theatrical music ever. John Galliano is a music genius too and all the music in his shows make your blood boil and you love the clothes even more than ever! (e.g. the summer 03 haute couture)

craig armstrong's 'BALL'
jus for a part of it though....

Me being a HUGE Garbage fan ..would go for Cherry lips or Lick the pavement :P :heart: :heart: :heart:

does anyone know of much joy french music...i jus found a song by vanessa paradis...called "Commando", i was like randomly jus lookin for songs to see if she was actaully a good singer...but this one's not to bad. very funky sound, you'd only be able to use half the song because it repeats a bit towards the end...but it's very sexy and upbeat...unique.

Originally posted by pennyfei@Mar 12th, 2004 - 1:30 am
if you are a fashion design student, the music you want depends on the theme of your show or your inspirations. There are simply too many great songs or rhythms to name and i suggest you to go to dior's website since i think Dior always has the most electric and theatrical music ever. John Galliano is a music genius too and all the music in his shows make your blood boil and you love the clothes even more than ever! (e.g. the summer 03 haute couture)
i agree!! does someone know where i could find all the songs from the whole show??? I WANT IT SOO BAD !!! THANKS !! :flower:

I'm planning a high school fashion show in which students get designs approved and the models wear them. What are some good songs to walk to?

that beyonce song...crazy in love
franz ferdinand... matinee

It depends on the mood you want to convey.

I loved it when Anna Sui played Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's "Love Burns" or The Ramones' "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" for her show. Her outfits were all about rock 'n' roll.

But I think that it would be cool to play The Velvet Underground's "Femme Fatale" or Air's "Cherry Blossom Girl" for softer, more feminine looks.

Fefe Dobson -Take Me Away :huh: I think...
Beyonce- Crazy In Love

fab song 4 catwalks

'Madrid de los Austrias- Dove Stuta' the perfect song 4 fashion events

these ones should b interesting too.

Kaskade - what i say (soft shuffle mix)
The Rurals - Lush (95 north remix) ---> this one
Slovo - Frank & Harry
Dj Dove & Inaya Day - He's my music (dub mix)
Jess & Crabbe - the big booya
Steve Angello and Dave Armstrong - groove in you
Alan Braxe vs. Rovier - The player running
Kaskade - much too late --> very 80's song
D - Formation ft. xperimental shop - thrill (d- formation mix)
Gino soccio - dancer (fab fab fab)
Deep dish - Flashdance
Howie b - touch
Jess & Crabbe - f9 riot squad
Random factor - broken mirror (david dunez plastic music remix)

The Velvet Underground- The murder mystery...

That would do a great job for some dark and arty collection ...
specially for the Intro, since it makes the ambience really exciting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->