Good Runway Music?

Play FREEDOM 90 by George Michael lol. Just download the music video for it and you'll recognize a few supermodels.

I really like these:

Prodigy - Phoenix
The Kills - The Good Ones
Keren Ann - Que n'ai Je (it's really slow but it could work depending on what the clothes look like)
Franz Ferdinand - Michael

Hi! someone know the music in the runway of carolina herrera, and nanete lepore this year?:unsure:

i think a couple Franz Ferdinand songs sound like they could be on the runway... "Cheating on You" and "I'm Your Villain" especially.

:woot: Franz ferdinand is the max. but I think in the last song in the runway of carolina herrera y nanette lepore. :cry:
Have you heard wuthering heights ( Kate Bush )? Would be interesting in some runway, I guess:wink:

How long does your music need to run? Here are some club tunes that might work, most with female singing:

Goldfrapp - Number 1 (original mix) or (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Mix)

Melissa Tkautz - The Glamorous Life (Hotfuss mixes are good)

Foggy - Come Into My Dreams (DJ T Maxi Mix) (vocal "Heaven is mine" etc, hint of disco)

Wunderkind - The Model (there are mixes in English, French, German)

Paul Oakenfold - Hynotised (Kowalski Radio Edit) trance, dreamy but energetic sound

Narcotic Thrust - I Like It (sinewave mix) - very energetic

In-Grid - Tu Es Foutu - funky & saucy French house sound

PERFECT by Princess Superstar....and Glock the pop by Uffie would be my runway songs :D soooo cheesy and sooo fun

madamme hollywood - felix da houscat/ miss kittin
NY excuse - Tiga remix
Good as Gold - Tiga
Waters of Nazereth - Erol Alkan remix
Spin Spin Sugar - Sneaker Pimps (remix that in somewhere)
I was made for loving you - Queen of japan

i think they'd be good on runway

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes, Omg you are my new hero.

To follow that up:
All Saints - Rock Steady (MSTRKRFT mix)
Does it Offend you, yeah? - We Are Rockstars
Justice - Phantom
Kanye West - Stronger

^ Yes, Omg you are my new hero.

To follow that up:
All Saints - Rock Steady (MSTRKRFT mix)
Does it Offend you, yeah? - We Are Rockstars
Justice - Phantom
Kanye West - Stronger

OMG you are mine! I'm the only person I know of who knows about that remix.
Okay so can I say that sometimes when I'm alone I do my runway walk to Stronger? But the instrumental version cause it makes it more ~high fashion~

I used to do it to Keith's 'Mona Lisa's Child (Braxe and Falke remix)'

Spank Rock makes the best remixes lately. I hope the Bjork one gets into an actual album I can buy.

I know! Too bad they aren't focusing on music of their own.

The only Falke remix I've heard is of Hot Chips - Colours. Aww I love the remix so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spank Rock actually has an album out, but anyone's mother can never listen to it lol.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo right? I love that album but they need a new one. I miss them and their offensive lyrics with nu hip-hop sound!

attention please

hey! Does anybody know a web site, torrent or another place from where I can download the full lenght video of the designers' shows. I tryed in style.com but there the videos are not full lenght and a big part is missing. Actually I'm interested in Versace's shows (Fall 2002 Ready-to-Wear and Spring 2002 Couture) beacuse the music on it is great. I wonder does anybody know who is the dj that mixed the songs during these two shows? I saw another thread about the music in designers' shows. So if somebody have the whole video he is interested in he can just download a program called Tunatic (it's free and it's purpose is to recognise the song's name and artist name of that track you are playing now on your computer). So there is another way to get the names of the tracks but we have to find out the full lenght video with the original music on it..! thanx
best regards Niki

runway shows

hey! Does anybody know a web site, torrent or another place from where I can download the full lenght video of the designers' shows. I tryed in style.com but there the videos are not full lenght and a big part is missing. Actually I'm interested in Versace's shows (Fall 2002 Ready-to-Wear and Spring 2002 Couture) beacuse the music on it is great. I wonder does anybody know who is the dj that mixed the songs during these two shows? I saw another thread about the music in designers' shows. So if somebody have the whole video he is interested in he can just download a program called Tunatic (it's free and it's purpose is to recognise the song's name and artist name of that track you are playing now on your computer). So there is another way to get the names of the tracks but we have to find out the full lenght video with the original music on it..! thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->