• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Limi Feu

anyone know if its to be stocked anywhere in paris?

runner?
helena, these below are the stockists for this season in france.
but I don't know where they are located, sorry
maybe marianne cat is marseille?

solis
premiere
1ere avenue
marianne cat

also in london liberty seems to have bought it.

so they gave me this infoSOLIS: 6 QUAI JULES COURMONT FRANCE TEL: +33 472409327PREMIERE: 4 RUE DES FOSSES FRANCE TEL:+33 477 3378991ERE AVENUE: 6 RUE MILLET FRANCE TEL:+33 476172346MARIANNE CAT: 53 RUE GRIGNAN FRANCE TEL:0491550525Y's Belgium Bvba NATIONALESTRAAT32 ANTWERPEN TEL:+3232132178.

sorry for the weird style of postsomehow I cannot seem to post the way I could till last week.

I saw a few more pieces at IF today, and luckyme, I think you may have already bought the best ones! :lol:

I did like this piece with the cropped back, which they had in tomato red and in the metallic; and also the cardi with the multiple belts.

lmb32015cd7.jpg
lmb32015backls2.jpg
lmt73812gm1.jpg

{anastasia}

Nothing got me super excited though...except for the Y's Red Label, which was hanging across the way....:P

thanks goes to philip...he walked me through with incredible detail.
did you see any vests? are they as good as Ann's or Y's?

so- did you come across any limi whilst in gay paris mon ami?...

B)

no to be honest I completely forgot about limi feu but I wouldn't have known where to look for it.....

interestingly though Isabel Marant is being stocked in Maria Luisa and in the heavyweight designer floor in Printemps......:P

i got this top yesterday...
style.com

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 25
  • limi top.jpg
    limi top.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
i also heard that the Yohji store in the meat packing district will be carrying limi feu starting next season

oh wow :woot:.....soft, that's the BEST :kiss: piece of the whole collection. you are going to look so magnificent in that :mohawk:. jealous, who's jealous not me...:blush:

Softgrey, that truly is the best piece from that collection. It's a perfect balance, imo. Incredibly special but sedate enough to work with many different pieces... :heart:

hmm...:lol:...
thanks guys...
i actually don't think it's the best piece and it's not what i really wanted...
but i cannot seem to find what i do want so this was sort of the 'next best thing'..

what i really want is one of these...in white...
the black is ok...but the white is so much better imo...
even the light blue that it comes in would have been better...
^_^

also- fyi- i don't think anyone in the US is carrying the shoes this season...
i was hoping to find the sandals from the runway, which have really grown on me...but no such luck...
:(

Attachments

• limi top short panel.jpg
    limi top short panel.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • limi top wht.jpg
    limi top wht.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • limi wht top 1 panel.jpg
    limi wht top 1 panel.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
^ I want that top in your first picture ... I'm really loving casual items lately that can be dressed up or down. I've been staring at the one at Anastasia, they have it in blue, but I don't really love the blue ... and it's $473 :( But that said, I still think the piece that softgrey got is so much better, in black or white.

thanks for the heads up on anatasia.net..
i like the blue actually...
but i didn't realize that the panel went all the way around the back...
i don't think that is a flattering shape...
so that's good-at least i didn't miss anything with that one...

i still like the one with one really long panel though...
that is very cool imo...
i tend to like things that are asymmetrical ...

^_^

Did anyone see any pics of Limi herself at the most recent show? I love her designs, but I love her own personal style the best!

yeah---i :heart: the outfit she wore at the close of the spring show...
she is really her own best spokesmodel...

:P

I just came across some pieces of hers in San Francisco- at a store on Fillmore St. Can anyone name it? I can't remember what it's called. They carried y's, vanessa bruno, isabel marant, etc. I really love her accessories and especially bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->