Limi Feu

Any idea what season this is from?
LIMI6_3.jpg

loveandrobot

I wrote this almost exactly six months ago...
^ Those are really cool. I was seriously considering them, but in the end the kiltie killed it for me. :ninja: I really loved the double row of laces (kind of reminiscent of this season's Demeulemeester boots).

You can make them out (just barely!) in this pic:
*Please don't quote the pictures*
style.com
As it turns out, I am a liar, because I ended up buying them last night on ebay. Apparently my initial problem wasn't the kiltie, after all - it was the price. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ looking forward to seeing them on you in that thread!

maybe off topic, but since this is a shppoing thread
limi said she had liked CdG best and used to window-shop at CdG before she worked for Y's.

^ looking forward to seeing them on you in that thread!

maybe off topic, but since this is a shppoing thread
limi said she had liked CdG best and used to window-shop at CdG before she worked for Y's.
Heh, I can't even remember the last time I posted in "that thread"...I might post a pic in here though. :wink:

That's funny about Comme being her favorite. To be honest I can't really see it; her collections usually look very Yohji-influenced to me. Although I guess some of her more frivolous/girly designs have something CdG about them.

yes, please, post a pic droogist!

Maybe there is also some of the comme spirit in the overtly rebellious image that Limi tries to project...she is very literal with her references, which is something that I associate with Rei rather than Yohji.

^ agree and also it's worth pointing out that just because she loves Rei's work, doesn't necessarily mean that it influences her own, visibly.

when she refers to CdG in the context, probably it's rei's work from about 90 to 96.
everytime she does pleated skirts, it is still some sort of hommage to CdG secretly.
otherwise maybe mostly the influence doesn't appear in a very concrete way.
I guess that kind of bliss you got when young has become a part of yourself, blood.

^ that's true! :heart: this Limi reminded me of an interpretation of older rei also
lmp441002good.jpg

anastasia.net

F/W 09 season for YY universe will start over here tomorrow.
and if you happen to be in tokyo, it may be good to visit marui in yurakucho.
apparently she is to be there for the day to help your shopping.

edit: it's limi's corner store with white floor and walls/screens (if I remember rightly) in marui yurakucho.

F/W 09 season for YY universe will start over here tomorrow.
and if you happen to be in tokyo, it may be good to visit marui in yurakucho.
apparently she is to be there for the day to help your shopping.

edit: it's limi's corner store with white floor and walls/screens (if I remember rightly) in marui yurakucho.
For some reason this strikes me as very funny. ^_^

My shoes finally got here, after kicking around for a while in customs. All my agonizing over the kilties ended up being for naught, because they turned out to be removable. :rolleyes: :lol: Here's what they look like without them.

Attachments

• limi1.jpg
    limi1.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 17
  • limi2.jpg
    limi2.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 13
^ great!! :heart: I haven't seen anyone wearing those! how do you like them?

thank you droogist, cool shoes! and a bit cute in limi's prankster way

Thanks guys. I'm very happy with them. :smile:
thank you droogist, cool shoes! and a bit cute in limi's prankster way
Yes... They do veer a little dangerously into teenager territory - as does a lot of Limi's stuff, really - but hey, I don't mind. :P

got this Limi Feu jacket from aminishop.com, I love it soo much :crush:

(the transparent button down on the inside of the jacket is attached)

3882353744_9447702b9c_o.jpg

3881556175_3dbed83c84.jpg

my photos

lovely r*!

yeah some things are a bit teenager-y but then she has a great of counter-balancing it with very mature pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->