• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michelle Williams

She's so beautiful and talanted but I can't help to always think of Dawson's Creek when I see her. I can't help it even though that show ended ages ago. Anyway, hopefully she will get some good movie scripts in the future and show up in something that will be able to do her justice.

I hope that the fact of having had a baby will not make it stop its cinematographic career, similar for Heath!

56353654.jpg
56353646.jpg
56353543.jpg
56353566.jpg
56352216.jpg

she's not exceptionally beautiful and her fashion sense seems to be well...er...non-existent. i only remember seeing her in DC, although i'm looking forward to checking out brokeback mountain.

i think that she's really beautiful, and terribly underrated......i also hope she has a strong career after DC

Wow they look so f*cking adorableee!! she looks damn good for a girl who just gave birth!!!

Who would have thunk it that SHE turned out to be the gorgeous one and Katie Holmes....well......she just got Tom.

She has something i really like, i cant put it in words, she looks really soft and like a child sometimes. She just seems really cool to me. good luck to her and heath and the kid.

this sounds really rude. but she looks like a duck. but her and heath make a good couple. still i liked him with naomi.

estherlouise said:
this sounds really rude. but she looks like a duck. quote]

eh.. this was what I used to say! LOL :ninja:

but don't you think Michelle Williams looks WAY better now?
her appearance in the 1st season of Dawson's Creek was really :yuk:

jen82ko.jpg

(pic from www.DawsonsCreek.com)

perhaps she was the ugly duckling, but now she's definitely the beautiful swan! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
`rees said:
estherlouise said:
this sounds really rude. but she looks like a duck. quote]

eh.. this was what I used to say! LOL :ninja:

but don't you think Michelle Williams looks WAY better now?
her appearance in the 1st season of Dawson's Creek was really :yuk:

perhaps she was the ugly duckling, but now she's definitely the beautiful swan![/COLOR][/SIZE] :flower:[/SIZE]
Exactly my point.....the picture says it all.

Fatty ~*
heheh.. ^_^ what abt the guys huh? James Van Der Beek n Joshua Jackson?
Perhaps they've became more charming too? B)

justlooking said:
I think she's cute.
just from my perspective, she looks so reliant on Heath L. :(

No offense, but this statement caught me off-guard. Do you mean she is with him a lot or touchy-feely? Or that she seems shy and awkward in public?Because I don't see how one could observe someone being reliant from a few pararazzi photos. It always amuses me how people make such big assumptions about celebrities from photos. B)

I never really thought she was that pretty, but motherhood really agrees with her. I think she had such a glow and looks fantastic post baby...OMG! I hope that is decaffinated coffee or tea though; otherwise that baby must have been buzzing in her belly! Every shot seems to include coffee. Oh, i forgot...it is the new celebrity mom accessory (Heidi Klum, Jennifer Garner)

her and her man heath just moved into my neighborhood in Brooklyn! Im gonna keep an eye out on walks lol

lovelymommie said:
I never really thought she was that pretty, but motherhood really agrees with her. I think she had such a glow and looks fantastic post baby...

agree.. :blush: :blush:
She's the type that will look more gorgeous as she grows older. :heart:

Mchelly ~*
OMG! I wouldn't be able to sleep if she moved to my neighborhood LOL! :P

`rees said:
agree.. :blush: :blush:
She's the type that will look more gorgeous as she grows older. :heart:

Mchelly ~*
OMG! I wouldn't be able to sleep if she moved to my neighborhood LOL! :P

Thats so true and no I wanna find time to walk around just to see who I see so badly cause this neighborhood is becoming so trendy its crazy! LOL:lol:

i think she looks fantastic post-pregnancy!!!

56416596.jpg

I think she looked so radiant here! Motherhood agrees with her.

Brokeback Mountain Sydney Premiere, January 13, 2006.

Getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->