• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rihanna

Rihanna Wango Tango show and Photo Session in Milan

Credit: hollywoodsbest.net

i think she looks great. I like what she wears in her sos video. I like her with a fringe.

i wish she'd put less makeup. she's so young and beautiful, no need to paint the face that much, she'd only ruin her skin

August 31, 2005

Rihanna Performs @ World Music Awards 2005
superiorpics.com

Rihanna - Universal Music Hip Hop and R&B Showcase in Sydney, Australia, 05-31-06

]
hollywoodsbest.net

^The dress, the shoes, the hair . . . all bad. Not impressed with her style choices lately.

valerique said:
i wish she'd put less makeup. she's so young and beautiful, no need to paint the face that much, she'd only ruin her skin

I saw her pictures at the MTV movie awards and it looked like she does indeed have bad skin...

^^^^^ WOW!!! She looks so stunning! I think her make up is soooooo much better!!!...

Does anyone know who that model with the black hair is in her video "Unfaithful"?

I saw her on Rove Live about 2 weeks ago. She was pretty good. She's really pretty but then that song SOS is stuck in my head. OMG! Get out...

I saw her at intermix in soho on saturday...just shopping away with a couple of ghetto fab guys. no one knew she who she was, or else they didnt care or try to talk to her. she is really tall and pretty!

She's a beautiful girl but judging from some posted pictures, her style and hairstyles kinda undermine her beauty.

^ to me it kind of seems like she doesn't have style. Stylists put her in things and she just agrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->