Sofia Coppola

I lvoe ehr style

she si always unquie and understated, never tacky or trendy

I love her as a director :heart: , but her personal style is just okay for me. A bit trendy (well what do you expect when you're in MJ and those Chanel pearls... ) but it's very understated and I like that.

i'm a great fan of Sophia's style, she's my fave 'celebrity' in terms of fashion sense and personal style :heart:

she's very cute in a gawky way but i let that pass caz she's an amazing director and her style is plain but suitably nice...

I think she's a very talented lady, and she has classic style, but I'm not so sure about HER as a person. She never seems enthused about anything, and she's always so monotone. I don't know though, maybe it's just me?

She's so classy, sophisticated, modestly chic, modest, and a lovely person! She's so nice, and I love her fashion. omg sry but I just absolutely had to tell u guys this: The Limited is an awesome store! Sorry I just went there for the first time today and they have such awesome stylish stuff, went on a spree!, and they have great prices! ****totally off topic, sorry!****

i duno.. she seems kind of plain. her style is nice and all but not unique. i guess it's because there's nothing controversial about her clothes. you can't really say anything bad about it. she wears classic things like pearls and the little black dress. the pink dress was different though. by the way.. this is just based on the pics in this thread. i'm not really familiar with her.. just see her in mags :innocent:

ETA: a tank and a skirt with flats. anyone can do that. actually, everyone does do that. also, the olive jacket with jeans? nothing really special about it. maybe it's just her personality that makes her look good?

Yes, in away I agree but in a sea of try-hards she is a breath of fresh air.

Originally posted by banana@May 9th, 2004 - 6:33 am
in a sea of try-hards she is a breath of fresh air.
very well put :flower:

i think she is too minimal and like they say too much of anything is not good. She eventually becomes boring and then the angry or depressed look. :angry: :(

i don't think she is too minimal-I think she is classy and retains individuality at the same time.very marc jacobs-girly,playful,classic...fresh......I mean....Thank God that she does what she likes as opposed to follwing the trends all the time.

SofiaC%201.jpg

very candid images from terry richardson...i sorta luv it...but i wish she had shaved...
SofiaC%202.jpg

The unshaved underarms "trend" (*cough*) is really annoying me!!! It's just horrible. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonwreath
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->