• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

Sorry, they don't do anything for me. To each her own! :flower:

Not really for me either, but I have seen them around the place. :ninja:

I've seen people like Reese W, and Darryl Hannah carrying them :flower:

(I edited your post to correct the spelling on the title, dElirious - just so you know :smile:)

Not huge into her bags, either. I don't like the goth one, especially - the style is a little too punk for me. Reese uses this things? :yuk:

I liekt hem, but im suprised taht they ahve doen so well.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Nov 29th, 2003 - 12:49 pm
Reese uses this things? :yuk:
Yes, I saw a picture of her carrying the first bag when she was taking her daughter to school :winkiss:

I don't like them. I find the second one extremely dull. I'm surprised about Reese..I guess I'm just used to her more preppy kind of style.

They're just too simple... ... or just simply boring.

well i like the shape. not too excited about the prints. but if i would buy one, it would be just for their practicality. the shape goes well over my shoulder :innocent:
plus, being SPORTSAC, they must be reasonably priced. unless they increase their RRP :ninja:

Hate them. Second bag is.. okay, but a little dull. As for the "style" of the first, what can we expect? It's Gwen Stefani. She's known for her crazy outfits and punk way.
Reese wears.. th-th-this? AAAAH!!!! I'm totally with pinkcouture.. it's not her style at all! More Avril than anything. :yuk:

avril? avril woudlnt no punk if it slaped her in teh face, shes so pretensious in reall life to.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 30th, 2003 - 11:29 pm
avril? avril woudlnt no punk if it slaped her in teh face, shes so pretensious in reall life to.
i sooooooooooooo agree w/ u . avril lavigne is so overrated. she has a fashion stylist... stupid girl

Originally posted by dElirious+Dec 1st, 2003 - 11:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dElirious @ Dec 1st, 2003 - 11:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Nov 30th, 2003 - 11:29 pm
i sooooooooooooo agree w/ u . avril lavigne is so overrated. she has a fashion stylist... stupid girl [/b][/quote]
ME TOO! Did you know before her record deal she never even heard punk before.
She was into country western before her record deal.

i know it must have been a couple of seasons old, but i really wanna know about this top, who is it made by? the butterfly top Nikki is wearing in this photo -- any idea?

DSCF3047.jpg

:heart: Definitely Matthew Williamson. I loved that collection of his!

Originally posted by P.Amber+Dec 1st, 2003 - 1:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P.Amber @ Dec 1st, 2003 - 1:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dElirious@Dec 1st, 2003 - 11:38 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Nov 30th, 2003 - 11:29 pm

i sooooooooooooo agree w/ u . avril lavigne is so overrated. she has a fashion stylist... stupid girl
ME TOO! Did you know before her record deal she never even heard punk before.
She was into country western before her record deal. [/b][/quote]
haha!!! i heard about that!! she is pre packaged like all the other entertainers out there *cough --> britney spears + christina aguilera* where all real artists at? you know whats even funnier? she claims she has tattoos... but they are those stick on ones... :lol: ahh thats hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->