Vogue UK September 2008 : Karen Elson by Nick Knight

Oh, and the mods need to change the title it's by Nick Knight.

Scanned by Manuva.

Nick Knight shot the cover not Steven Meisel

edit: LOL we thought the same thing at the same time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Manuva thanks for the cover scan. :flower:

I really dont like the cover, they could have done million times better with Elson, but its awsome her name is there and that she got an article about her in the issue.I just adore Hadley Freeman and her writing. :wub:

The 'Glorious' on the cover looks so amateur, very Perez Hilton.

Who scanned Catherine's edit please? The scan is too blurry to read :doh:

Thank You :heart:

The cover is great. And I love Anna and Cat edds. Thanks for all scans.

I really enjoyed the interview with Karen, it's the first time for a long time I've looked forward to the interview with the cover star for UK Vogue. She's not overexposed, and I'm impressed that Uk Vogue gave her such a huge cover (The September issue) as opposed to some celebrity that most people know everything about anyway.

urgh I hate the "Glorious" written on the cover. Looks cheap and unattractive :doh:

love the venetia scott editorial, but as BerlinRocks said, it looks similar to the Vlada editorial.

And what I don't understand are these cheap photoshop effects and techniques used in Anna S' editorial by Testino. How unneccesary. If you're going to jazz up it up a little, you might as well use our own tFS member Jamie to do it!!

Who scanned Catherine's edit please? The scan is too blurry to read :doh:

Thank You :heart:
Is there a particular piece you want IDing? I have the magazine in front of me now, until someone can scan it.

This is a pretty good issue overall (so thick!), although I'm not crazy about the cover. It makes a change having more low profile models for the eds, although they seem to be a little Catherine crazy atm

:heart: Karen, Catherine is soo uninspiring to me as a model, she does nothing in any way.

Thanks for all the wonderful scans, guys!:flower:
This issue is great IMO, especially the casting which surprised me a lot! And they all turned out to be good!

Fantastic content! Shame about the tacky writing on the cover.

Take the high road reminds me of japanese magazine editorials ^_^ very fresh and natural.

Is there a particular piece you want IDing? I have the magazine in front of me now, until someone can scan it.

I meant to say who styled Catherine's edit :doh: I need more coffee :lol:

Thank you :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fashion editor is Charlotte Pilcher I'm not sure if that is what you were looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->